• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"FIRE RHULE" CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP

Ivan The Awesome

1 minute ago, holderoftruth said:

If Rhule is retained and fans wanted to send a loud message to Tepper:

3/5/22- Charlotte FC MLS, nationally televised home opener… “Fire Rhule” chant echoing in the stadium as Tepper watches from his box. 

Hell I wish nobody would show up to the first game, and put a sign out front of stadium that’s says u can shove soccer up your fat a$$ Tepper!

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, CarolinaLivin said:

Lmao yet we still have some fans that love him, unless this is sarcasm and went completely over my head lol

Fire Rhule

1 hour ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

There is always gonna be some. There are still people who think Darnold can be a long term starter if we just fix the offensive line. 

Salesman is also known as @SCP a fuggin legend and knows more Panthers football than 12 rando huddlers blended together in a dude smoothie.

• Pie 2

The hatred towards Rhule has gotten pretty bad to the point where the insults are becoming personal. I don’t like his coaching but would never attack Rhule the person. 

On the topic of the chants, “No more Rhule’s” chant sounds more rhythmically pleasing to me if that were to happen. 

Rivera had similar issues to Rhule but the difference, to me, was that Rivera had NFL experience. He won a super bowl. So that gave hope to me as a fan. Rhule? Only successes he had were turning around college programs, which is great, but other than that his resume is meh. 

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

U can keep posting that but that just answers everything I’ve said before, no one is going to call out their coach in the nfl while their on the team. How about found a tweet like that, if not STFU because ur wrong!

Players defend bad coaches all the time.

Sometimes it's because they like them personally regardless of their coaching ability. Usually it's because they feel a sense of responsibility for their play.

Heck, Michael Bates was still defending George Seifert after the Panthers finished 1-15 in 2001.

• Pie 2

4 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

U can keep posting that but that just answers everything I’ve said before, no one is going to call out their coach in the nfl while their on the team. How about found a tweet like that, if not STFU because ur wrong!

(Most) Players are thinking about the long-term implications as well. If they call out their coach and get cut, no other team would pick them up for fear of conduct detrimental to the team. Unless, the player is a future all-pro, second chances aren’t typically given. 

3 minutes ago, Manna said:

The hatred towards Rhule has gotten pretty bad to the point where the insults are becoming personal. I don’t like his coaching but would never attack Rhule the person. 

On the topic of the chants, “No more Rhule’s” chant sounds more rhythmically pleasing to me if that were to happen. 

Rivera had similar issues to Rhule but the difference, to me, was that Rivera had NFL experience. He won a super bowl. So that gave hope to me as a fan. Rhule? Only successes he had were turning around college programs, which is great, but other than that his resume is meh. 

“Rhules out for the Summer”

“No Rhule’s, Just Right”

”Rhules are made to be broken”

“Momma didn’t raise no Rhule”

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1