• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is there anyone on this roster you wouldn't trade?

Zod

I think we've got a lot of good players,  but there's not really a core group that is this team's identity.

It's just a bunch of players. Not a bunch of panthers. 

Any of them could go and I wouldn't blink.

First time ever I've thought of the team like that. Tepper/Rhule has destroyed our identity.

I mean we weren't really a great team, but we had these players that you'd have a lot of pride in and that you'd call the faces of the team. We just don't have that anymore.

I do wonder what the return on Burns or DJ could be. I especially think DJ could be shipped to an AFC contender that could re-sign him to a longer deal pre-2022 FA *KC* cough.  Though a situation like that drops his value a tad.

Could see that happen either this offseason or during this next season.

10 hours ago, davos said:

Chinn. We need to (A) use him right and (b) let him shine into the star he should be. 

They basically neutered him the scheme this past year. How do you manage to f that up with the runner-up DROY? 

Other than that? Maybe Moton and Horn but that’s it. 

The last thing he should be doing is cleaning up the LB's mistakes and covering WR's deep. I know their theory was him being too small to be a true LB but this whole analytics thing isn't really going so well with Rhule applying it to measurements/weight

53 minutes ago, rayzor said:

I think we've got a lot of good players,  but there's not really a core group that is this team's identity.

It's just a bunch of players. Not a bunch of panthers. 

Any of them could go and I wouldn't blink.

First time ever I've thought of the team like that. Tepper/Rhule has destroyed our identity.

I mean we weren't really a great team, but we had these players that you'd have a lot of pride in and that you'd call the faces of the team. We just don't have that anymore.

I think our lack of identity is because the offensive line is so incredibly bad. We have the WRs to be a balls to the walls passing game but we don’t give our QBs enough time to hit those routes. 

We can’t dominate the running game because the line does generate enough push. 

We have the weapons to dictate whatever we want to do. We need to fix the interior line, bring Cam back, cut Sam, make a plan for a future franchise QB.