• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pep Hamilton is top choice for OC now

Zod

1 hour ago, Waldo said:

How does Pep feel about that?

Does this bring us closer to having to deal with a Watson trade and that aftermath? 

Please god no, last thing I want is a Watson trade.

Sure, I'd love for him to be our QB, him and CMC would be a dangerous combo in the backfield.  But the cost is just FAR too high, it would cost us our first rounder this year and likely the next 2 years, and still possibly more on top.

We need to use that first rounder on an OT this year, and without our 2nd or 3rd rounders this year, I'm not on board for giving up 3 first rounders for a QB on a huge contract, hard pass.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

Also found it utterly depressing that the GM made sure note it was Rhule’s hire.   Not his.  He was there if Matt wanted input but Matt doesn’t know offense Rhule is picking the OC. 

what exactly is the point of Fitt? Tepper could save some money and not have a fake GM.  Rhule is a bad version of Bill O’Brien. 

• Beer 2

1 minute ago, CRA said:

Also found it utterly depressing that the GM made sure note it was Rhule’s hire.   Not his.  He was there if Matt wanted input but Matt doesn’t know offense is picking the OC. 

what exactly is the point of Fitt? Tepper could save some money and not have a fake GM.  Rhule is a bad version of Bill O’Brien. 

Right man that's why I was confused when you didn't believe Rhule had that power earlier because they've already said it before. It is whack af though regardless...

12 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

Many of you are trashing the "run first" approach to offense.  Tennessee has a bye this week. 

Last 3 years how many Tenn type teams have made the postseason? 

they are the exception to the rule.   Those always exist. 

Just now, Fox007 said:

Right man that's why I was confused when you didn't believe Rhule had that power earlier because they've already said it before. It is whack af though regardless...

Didn’t believe it.  Do now.  

Team is hopeless.  Tepper is going to kill this team and then move it once they have to put tarps over the empty seats.  

15 minutes ago, CRA said:

Didn’t believe it.  Do now.  

Team is hopeless.  Tepper is going to kill this team and then move it once they have to put tarps over the empty seats.  

Yea you were just thinking along the lines of:
"There's no way this idiot gave a shitty college coach that power, pfff who the fug does that"

1 minute ago, Killah_Ray said:

If we bring in Pep, only thing that tells me is we're going all in for Watson...

Which means we're fuged....

Pep doesn’t have a relationship with Watson.   Pep was only in Hou this season.   

and there is zero indication Watson wants to come here.   We know he would waive his trade clause for us. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

last year had 4.

1. Ten
2. CLE
3. Bal
4. WASH

2019 had 3

1. Ten
2. SF
3. Bal 

4 of the 14

3 of the 12

with teams built around the QB taking home the rings.   

that doesn’t scream you should be building your team like the Titans in 2022.  

I just don’t see the point do not building your team in favor of the rules.