• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saturday Playoff Games Thread

Zod

2 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Hindsight is 20/20.

Wasn't hindsight for me. Obvious the impact Beane had and I in no way wanted him to get away. Then came Gettlemagic. I wanted Diggs in the draft. Beane wanted to draft Diggs to be a Panther. Inatead the Panthers traded up to draft Funchess. He made sure to get him for the Bills.

Now I just sit and wait for some hope now that the talent Beane and Hurney helped to put on the Panthers over 2 decades has faded away.

2 minutes ago, matt rhules gut fat said:

As I watch McDermott and the Bills destroy the Patriots I would just like to say a quick thank you to Ron Rivera.

Your ability to pass yourself off as a defensive guru and getting carried by Cam Newton allowed us to pass on keeping the one decent coach we had on this team. One players begged for the media to acknowledge in his importance to the defense. Thanks to you we were allowed to witness the Panther defense go downhill when to a lofty 31st in points allowed in 2019 which was a true thing of beauty to experience.

Now the WFT is getting a similar experience with their finish of 25th in points allowed while the Bills finished 1st.

Thanks to you Ron Rivera for helping deny Panther fans to this experience.

Lol. McDermott is literally doing the exact same thing that we did with Cam. Josh Allen is a cam 2.0. Cam was the trail blazer for Cam Newton types.  

I will say Josh Allen is more dangerous because of the touch he has on the ball. 

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

Lol. McDermott is literally doing the exact same thing that we did with Cam. Josh Allen is a cam 2.0. Cam was the trail blazer for Cam Newton types.  

I will say Josh Allen is more dangerous because of the touch he has on the ball. 

Lemme know when Allen wins the MVP with Ted Ginn Jr. as his #1 WR.

• Pie 1

It seems like teams don’t respect Allens legs as much. Or the Bills are better at hiding it. Daboll play calling tonight is 🤌🏼

10 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Is there one available this year, though?

Has there ever been a draft without a future pro bowl QB in it? I don’t think there has been... and yes I know pro bowl isn’t an amazing qualifier but point is no matter how bad a draft may seem at QB there will always still be at least 1-2 guys who wind up being solid starters at worst

My post was more about defense contributions. Cam carried the offense and Mcdermotts defense allowed us to be as successful as we were. Now Mcdermott has Allen and his defense doing it’s thing bringing Buffalo it’s most success in the last two decades

Ron literally brought nothing and once both McDermott and Cam were out of the equation things went splat and now we are stuck with the Matt Rhule era

2 minutes ago, RJK said:

It seems like teams don’t respect Allens legs as much. Or the Bills are better at hiding it. Daboll play calling tonight is 🤌🏼

Honestly, I don’t like Daboll’s play calling. He has no run game, it’s all hidden and schemed behind Allen. 

I expect him struggle if gets a HC gig.

49 minutes ago, Snake said:

Or we could have looked like genius when that par delivered us a SB. Our standards are absolutely bottom basement with this fan base. You completely ignore we were exposed to a embarrassing extent in SB50. 

You missed my point. Teams coming off an all time great season who barely came short of winning it all don’t fire the GM/coach. That is completely ridiculous and if that happened a fanbase would run their owner out of town. You have the benefit of hindsight. At the time it would be regarded as the stupidest decision ever. And McD hasn’t exactly accomplished any more in Buffalo than Rivera did here...

9 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

• Pie 1

19 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Mac Jones and Sam Darnold are the same person.

Mac is more composed than Sam.  And Mac can read a field and know when and where to go with it.   Mac lacks physical tools.  Mac would actually probably be a good QB if he had Sam’s physical attributes.   

• Pie 1