• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Today's Games

Catsfan69

Just now, Panthercougar68 said:

I really think this the most plausible. Makes up for the Brady courting fiasco.

Even after they spent so much for Lance? That's a curious situation, not that he can't be good, but maybe they're more comfortable with a vet since the rest of the team is pretty legit for a couple playoff runs

Just now, Jackie Lee said:

Even after they spent so much for Lance? That's a curious situation, not that he can't be good, but maybe they're more comfortable with a vet since the rest of the team is pretty legit for a couple playoff runs

I know its weird but a Twitter account I follow who is a browns fan/works for ESPN has been pretty accurate with everything and he says Trey is a year away from being a year  away if that tells you anything.

• Beer 1

15 minutes ago, Captroop said:

For all the talk about, "you can't win in this league without a franchise QB," today proved that a QB will get you to the playoffs, but a defense gets you a championship. Looking at Kyler's implosion last week, and today all QBs accounted 1 Passing Touchdown, 5 Interceptions, and 19 sacks. 

The defenses dictated the outcomes of the games today. 

It’s about being a complete team. The packers lost the game on special teams. 

2 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

I agree in principle but what is taking up most of the GB space…not a lot of blue chip players and QB is one of this position that is taking space.

Don't care to look, but the RB's are cheap and Rasul is like vet min basically. Take out Rodgers and they're like a 5-7 win team maybe? Maybe bad investments in the lines or something/backloaded deals that didn't pan out

• Pie 1

Just now, Jackie Lee said:

Don't care to look, but the RB's are cheap and Rasul is like vet min basically. Take out Rodgers and they're like a 5-7 win team maybe? Maybe bad investments in the lines or something/backloaded deals that didn't pan out

Douglas is gone because they can’t afford him much like the Panthers. It’s just a weird distribution. They basically threw the eggs into the AR bandwagon.

Aaron Jones costs some money too….so the RB isn’t cheap so I see a restructure or cut.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Douglas is gone because they can’t afford him much like the Panthers. It’s just a weird distribution. They basically threw the eggs into the AR bandwagon.

Aaron Jones costs some money too….so the RB isn’t cheap so I see a restructure or cut.

Yeah Dillon could take that workload easy, same as the CMC deal not working out. Eli Mitchell did some work today as a 6th round pick, Herbert was good in Chicago as well. Just draft and pay your linemen and luck out on your skill guys