• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Washington Commanders lol

CRA

On 2/4/2022 at 1:11 PM, Biscuit said:

If only there was an effective cessation program.

On 2/4/2022 at 1:11 PM, Biscuit said:

If only there was an effective cessation program.

spacer.png

On 2/4/2022 at 1:00 PM, OneBadCat said:

It’s really not though unless the name is in fact racist and sexist. 

Just like white people calling Hispanics Latinx instead of Latino because it offends them. Nice being woke

I am going to call them Commies form now on, lol!  Hard to imagine a team I once loved, I can't stand now.  Once Rivera is eventually canned, all emotional ties will be completely severed.  I still respect Ron and want to see him succeed.  However, that organization is only about one step above the Texans right now.

On 2/4/2022 at 10:34 AM, MHS831 said:

If you think about it--the Buffalo Bills is a dumber name--named after a singular folk hero.  It would be like The Colts being called the "Indiana Joneses"

Soon the name will not matter.

Its an even dumber name when you consider that buffalo are not native to North America.  What Americans call a buffalo is actually a bison.  

Screenshot_20220207-200929_Chrome.jpg

No matter what they call themselves, they will always be the Foreskins to me.  I lived in northern Virginia for 8 years, but luckily found a bar to watch football where Washington fans were the minority.  Since I grew up in St. Louis when the Cardinals were there, I could never get myself to root for them.

• Pie 1
  • The D 1

• 2 weeks later...

9-things-joe-biden-did-at-the-state-of-the-union--1-22390-1391180478-2_big.thumb.jpg.2c425bdb770f49680cdca8d1a0676984.jpg

May have been mentioned already, didnt go through all the posts, but now after watching  the news tonight the question was posed what our Commander-in-Chief can do if war breaks out in the Ukraine.

I can never look at the Washington football team the same ever again... Not choosing sides here, just that the name "commanders" now for me will always be attached to our current president.