• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If we draft a QB, I want Carson Strong

Ricky Spanish

5 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

I'm hoping for the trade back. Newton listed Strong as one of the visiting QBs, obviously for a trade back scenario.

Strong just signed with RockNation sports management so his profile is growing. Also the Colts seem to be targeting Carson now as well as the Broncos rumors.

https://heavy.com/sports/indianapolis-colts/carson-strong-2022-nfl-mock-draft/

I'm so glad the Panthers are bringing in probably the best value in this draft since the Packers picked Aaron Rodgers #24, Russell in the 3rd and Brady in the 6th.

Where are you seeing he is coming in for a visit? I've only seen Willis, Picket, Corral, and Ridder so far. 

8 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

I'm hoping for the trade back. Newton listed Strong as one of the visiting QBs, obviously for a trade back scenario.

Strong just signed with RockNation sports management so his profile is growing. Also the Colts seem to be targeting Carson now as well as the Broncos rumors.

https://heavy.com/sports/indianapolis-colts/carson-strong-2022-nfl-mock-draft/

I'm so glad the Panthers are bringing in probably the best value in this draft since the Packers picked Aaron Rodgers #24, Russell in the 3rd and Brady in the 6th.

Yeah I read Strong was the only QB we are NOT bringing in for a visit...

On 2/18/2022 at 11:51 AM, rippadonn said:

For all our failed gambles, this guy would be the ultimate moderate risk high reward prospect even at 6. 

He already reading and checking on his own. The IQ is there. He leads that offense he's changing plays and taking advantage. He has NFL height(6'4") weight, arm strength. Ops last video the guy proclaims Strong has the best deep ball in this class. I agree. It's effortless for him.

This team has done a lot of stupid stuff. Taking Strong, a potential prototype franchise QB who checks all the boxes at a young age as a JUNIOR wouldn't be the dumbest thing. That rookie contract could be gold on that guy.

as long as his medicals are in line.

1 minute ago, Basbear said:

Does he have terrible medicals?? Cause I feel theres no shot at him being UD, Id be for the panthers using 137 on him if he was still around. 

They aren't great. He also has zero mobility and is a walking injury risk. Tape's not that great either.

• Pie 1