• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steelers hire Flores

BurnNChinn

2 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Either that or a $5 million check to go away 😉

His ambulance chasers are only in it for one-reason and one-reason alone -- extract some 💵benjamins 💰, clip 30% of them -- and move on down the road to the next extortion attempt 🤦‍♂️

If he'd take a $5M check to go away that check would've already been written and this whole thing swept under the rug.

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Either that or a $5 million check to go away 😉

His ambulance chasers are only in it for one-reason and one-reason alone -- extract some 💵benjamins 💰, clip 30% of them -- and move on down the road to the next extortion attempt 🤦‍♂️

Why do you think a check for $5M would make it go away when Flores turned down a bribe of $100k per loss?

17 hours ago, Pakmeng said:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2020/11/10/nfl-minority-coach-general-manager-hiring-proposal-approved/6234064002/&ved=2ahUKEwie77GWoI32AhXB4zgGHaOvAFkQFnoECFIQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1JkSL4Z_AZdt9henf8l7B0

• A team that loses a minority assistant coach who becomes a head coach or loses a personnel executive who becomes a general manager will receive third-round compensatory picks in each of the next two drafts.

Flores took a demotion, so I guess that doesn’t apply 

• Beer 1

On 2/19/2022 at 2:08 PM, 1st down said:

So much for the guy now being blackballed for suing the NFL 😂

This was just the NFLs way of avoiding a lawsuit that had substance. Dude could have taken down the entire scheme the NFL has been running years under Goodell. 

• Poo 1

5 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

If he'd take a $5M check to go away that check would've already been written and this whole thing swept under the rug.

Naah...they don't hand out $5M checks willy nilly.  

The guy who briefly played QB for the 49'ers settled for less than $5M and he had to limp along for years...

5 hours ago, Icege said:

Why do you think a check for $5M would make it go away when Flores turned down a bribe of $100k per loss?

1.  The $100k assertion is fiction.  

2.  Flores would take the $5M because his attorneys would require him to do so -- or -- force him to find new representation.  

Ask yourself this, do you believer Flores is actually paying the legal bills for these incredibly high-priced New York City based ambulance-chasing hucksters?

Or, do you think they are doing the smearing and threatening on a contingency basis?

Hmm... 🧐

Edited by SizzleBuzz
  • Poo 1

57 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

1.  The $100k assertion is fiction.  

2.  Flores would take the $5M because his attorneys would require him to do so -- or -- force him to find new representation.  

Ask yourself this, do you believer Flores is actually paying the legal bills for these incredibly high-priced New York City based ambulance-chasing hucksters?

Or, do you think they are doing the smearing and threatening on a contingency basis?

Hmm... 🧐

Why do you think that the $100k/game bribe allegations were fabricated?

Attorneys get a cut of the settlement usually, yes, that's how they get paid. Disability attorneys take up to 50% of back owed payments when folks have been initially denied. Does that make them ambulance chasers?

42 minutes ago, Icege said:

Why do you think that the $100k/game bribe allegations were fabricated?

Why do you think it's legit?

44 minutes ago, Icege said:

Attorneys get a cut of the settlement usually, yes, that's how they get paid. Disability attorneys take up to 50%...

This isn't a disability case.

Again, do you believe Flores is writing checks to pay these attorneys?

None of the "compensation" demands you "copy pasted directly from the lawsuit itself" would result in any sort of monetary reward to cover the costs/time incurred by the ambulance chasers...

...so are you thinking it's a pro bono effort on their part?

52 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Why do you think it's legit?

This isn't a disability case.

Again, do you believe Flores is writing checks to pay these attorneys?

None of the "compensation" demands you "copy pasted directly from the lawsuit itself" would result in any sort of monetary reward to cover the costs/time incurred by the ambulance chasers...

...so are you thinking it's a pro bono effort on their part?

I think that it is very much possible considering that they're going to have to substantiate the claims in court in order to have any chance, but you straight up said that it is fiction so the burden of proof is on you. Rather than asking you to provide evidence for it, I'm just asking you to explain your reasoning. 

I don't know the arrangement that Flores has with his attorney. What does it matter whether or not he pays them as retainers and/or they take a % of the settlement? It's literally how attorneys are paid. Also, the section of the lawsuit I quoted beings with "Among the other relief sought," which shows that they're seeking monetary compensation. What in the world is the point that you are trying to make here?

• Beer 1

On 2/20/2022 at 11:18 PM, Icege said:

...you straight up said that it is fiction...I'm just asking you to explain your reasoning. 

I just don't believe Ross would do that.  Possibly I am wrong.

I don't know the arrangement that Flores has with his attorney. What does it matter

Makes a huge difference.  

Think about it this way...

...did the lawyers hire the plaintiff here?

I think that it is very much possible considering that they're going to have to substantiate the claims in court in order to have any chance, but you straight up said that it is fiction so the burden of proof is on you. Rather than asking you to provide evidence for it, I'm just asking you to explain your reasoning. 

I don't know the arrangement that Flores has with his attorney. What does it matter whether or not he pays them as retainers and/or they take a % of the settlement? It's literally how attorneys are paid. Also, the section of the lawsuit I quoted beings with "Among the other relief sought," which shows that they're seeking monetary compensation. What in the world is the point that you are trying to make here?

He is going to take the side of the billionaire owner. He has a thing for them….