• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers losing the fan base?

BurnNChinn

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Anything is better than trading valuable draft assets for a proven terrible QB and then picking up his fifth year option. I sad at the time I would've either signed Trubisky to a low level FA deal or traded a late round pick for Minshew. And them I would've drafted Justin Fields.

You keep saying there were no other options than the terrible options we chose but that is simply not true. You just choose to ignore any other possible options.

Wow…if these guys sat still and did nothing this situation would be so hilarious it wouldn’t be funny.  An NFL coach doing nothing…that works

Just now, Shocker said:

Wow…if these guys sat still and did nothing this situation would be so hilarious it wouldn’t be funny.  An NFL coach doing nothing…that works

Doing nothing is better than making increasingly terrible mistakes. If we had done nothing we'd be no worse off and we'd still have those 2nd and 4th round picks this year. We also wouldn't be on the hook to pay Darnold $18M next year. Yes, Teddy wasn't good and I was fine with moving on from him. But trading for Darnold and picking up that option was idiotic. I said so at the time. Rhule and company continue to make idiotic decisions and you defend them as if they were the only decisions they could've possibly made. It's lunacy.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 4

Meh, fan how you want. I'm not one to place much into hope when the reality of the facts points elsewhere. Thank you Hurney, you made calluses on my fanhood. 

Tepper is looking like another owner that is 10 years if ever from learning how to run a functioning team. Ok, it stinks but it's not unusial for a new owner and he has a lot more painful lesons to learn while he isn't even done with all the fail that is Rhule yet. 

This year has all of the makings of a epic fail. I can find fun in that, it's not what I ever wanted but it's what is going to happen because Tepper has not pushed Rhule's powers except making him hire a 'rockstar' McAdoo. LOL

funny videos fail GIF

I lost interest in watching bad football, I've seen enough for a lifetime. I'll keep doing other stuff with the Panthers on in the background until I forget to rember to turn it on. I am without a doubt not spending another dime on this team as long as they remain incompetent.

• Pie 7
  • Beer 1

6 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Anything is better than trading valuable draft assets for a proven terrible QB and then picking up his fifth year option. I sad at the time I would've either signed Trubisky to a low level FA deal or traded a late round pick for Minshew. And them I would've drafted Justin Fields.

You keep saying there were no other options than the terrible options we chose but that is simply not true. You just choose to ignore any other possible options.

BTW…Rhule did in fact do something…he addressed the defense which has a great future.  I really can’t see any viable denial on this

• Poo 1

1 minute ago, Shocker said:

BTW…Rhule did in fact do something…he addressed the defense which has a great future.  I really can’t see any viable denial on this

Yes, he spent almost all of his draft assets to build a middle of the road defense while trying to patch together an offense with afterthought vets in an offense driven league. Brilliant.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 3
  • Flames 2

52 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Keep in mind that the secondary was terrible before the Horn pick.  Had to be addressed 

I said during the draft that Horn was an ok pick since corner had been a need for a long time. I also said there is no way I would have taken him over Slater since tackle was a bigger need and impacts every offensive snap while a corner does not impact every defensive one.

• Beer 1