• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wilson to the Broncos

Captain Morgan

8 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Those have always been a need. But Rhule thought his college style defense was the way to go.

Well, they did build a defense.  Gotta be head strong there.  Can they keep it?  The offense needs serious work and if we trade CMC the offenses potential goes in the toilet.  I seriously believe that Fitty and Rhule do in fact know what they are doing and they will figure this out.  Call me fuggin insane.  They aren’t as stupid as people here think.

2 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Well, they did build a defense.  Gotta be head strong there.  Can they keep it?  The offense needs serious work and if we trade CMC the offenses potential goes in the toilet.  I seriously believe that Fitty and Rhule do in fact know what they are doing and they will figure this out.  Call me fuggin insane.  They aren’t as stupid as people here think.

I wish I had you optimism.  But nothing I've seen so far leads me to believe that the current iteration of decision makers have what it takes to build a contender at this level. 

But I would love nothing more than to be wrong. 

3 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

spacer.png

Thats cool man.  Looking at this situation…the bad swing for the fences was Darnold.  Lets call the OL signings bad.  We have to look back realistically at who we could have signed that would have worked out.  What QB was coming here?  What OL was available?  Even with hindsight it is extremely difficult to find a perfect signature.  People are being very unrealistic when this coaching staff has been here 2 seasons.

Lotta rumblings out there about the Watson situation heating up. Verge seems to think he’s coming home. Gonna be an interesting next 48 hours or so…also Ben Albright seems to think we’re on the brink of landing him. He pinned a tweet talking about “what betting site has the best odds for Watson going to Carolina”.

Edited by joemac

1 minute ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

So our #6 pick, 2023 1st rounder, 2024 1st rounder, 2023 2nd rounder, 2024 2nd rounder and Bran Burns 

This cannot be real…I fuggin live Panthers football but this checks me the fug out

Edited by Shocker