• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Putting this in the Universe... I would take Jordan Love over any QB in this draft..

WOW!!

Just now, WOW!! said:

He wasn't showing promise in 2 years behind one of the most selfish QB mentors ever who didn't want him there and probably treated him that way.. Which is a unfounded narrative but lets not act like the guy has proven anything in 2 starts.. 

Wait, are we talking about Love or Aaron Rodgers? 😆

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Wait, are we talking about Love or Aaron Rodgers? 😆

Mentor Rodgers..

Love the kid with 2 starts that every body suddenly has a firm opinion on..

While other "QBS" with way more starts and opportunities get chance after chance after chance after chance..

Why is that??

4 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Mentor Rodgers..

Love the kid with 2 starts that every body suddenly has a firm opinion on..

While other "QBS" with way more starts and opportunities get chance after chance after chance after chance..

Why is that??

My point is that you perfectly described Rodgers's experience behind Favre. The difference is that the Packers were very confident that Rodgers would be a very successful successor to Favre and they were right. This contract screams that they're very confident that Love would not be a successful successor to Rodgers.

58 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Should be cheap to get.. Still on a rookie deal and Physical talent is up there with any QB in this draft.. 

I would love to see Mcadoo's opinion of him before his draft..

Some of those same things were said about Sam.

There is a reason Green Bay had no leverage and made Rodgers the highest paid player in the league.

9 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

My point is that you perfectly described Rodgers's experience behind Favre. The difference is that the Packers were very confident that Rodgers would be a very successful successor to Favre and they were right. This contract screams that they're very confident that Love would not be a successful successor to Rodgers.

So again is his career over then?? He should never get opportunity because Greenbay coaching staff say so...

Just now, AU-panther said:

Some of those same things were said about Sam.

There is a reason Green Bay had no leverage and made Rodgers the highest paid player in the league.

Sam had 3 years worth of data ppl refused to see..

This kid had 2 games .. 

But ofcourse again some QBS get chance after chance.. Hell even Kyle Allen has more opportunities at this point ha ha!!

1 minute ago, WOW!! said:

So again is his career over then?? He should never get opportunity because Greenbay coaching staff say so...

No one is saying that. Why do you always argue like an emotional child?

If they want to trade him for a conditional late rounder, then sure. Let's go for it. But spending significant resources on long shot vet QB options shouldn't be high on the list of any Panthers fan considering how not well that's been working out for us of late.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

No one is saying that. Why do you always argue like an emotional child?

If they want to trade him for a conditional late rounder, then sure. Let's go for it. But spending significant resources on long shot vet QB options shouldn't be high on the list of any Panthers fan considering how not well that's been working out for us of late.

That's my point... If compensation is low then I like this option better then drafting a bust at 6..

And you can keep that Kid comment to yourself..I just asked a question homie..

Edited by WOW!!

Id take him. Theres a lot to like... plenty that needs improvement and no guarantees hed even amount to anything.. but we also wouldn't be paying him 50mil like Rodgers, or trading 2 firsts and 2 seconds plus players like Wilson. 

I wouldn't trade a 1st or 2nd. But a condition future 4th is something I could get behind. Especially in combination with being able to go Oline or trade down with 6.

• Pie 1