• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seahawks releasing Bobby Wagner

exactlyzack

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

He needs to. 

If I was him I would. Like now. They're doing a total teardown. What does a 70 year old want with that? Unless they're planning on some addition big moves to bring in talent with all that capital they got from dealing Wilson. Watson is really the only thing that makes sense.

• Beer 2

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

If I was him I would. Like now. They're doing a total teardown. What does a 70 year old want with that? Unless they're planning on some addition big moves to bring in talent with all that capital they got from dealing Wilson. Watson is really the only thing that makes sense.

He's too old for a rebuild.  Let him name a successor and throw him a retirement party.

Wow those are some huge moves.

I don't really think Carrol has been putting his best stuff out there for the last few years but I don't get him doing moves this big while running full speed at a complete rebuild competing for a top 5 pick just to retire after year 1. I also don't get them going QB needy this year of all years. Weird moves unless Carrol wants to do a giant rebuild or has some evil plan in mind to upgrade what he just got rid of this year (which I absolutly belive he can't do).

1 minute ago, Waldo said:

Wow those are some huge moves.

I don't really think Carrol has been putting his best stuff out there for the last few years but I don't get him doing moves this big while running full speed at a complete rebuild competing for a top 5 pick just to retire after year 1. I also don't get them going QB needy this year of all years. Weird moves unless Carrol wants to do a giant rebuild or has some evil plan in mind to upgrade what he just got rid of this year (which I absolutly belive he can't do).

Carroll is just simply overrated.  He would have been fired years ago if Russell Wilson wasn't drafted by the Seahawks.  They were ready to hand the keys to the franchise to Matt Flynn in 2012.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

Carroll is just simply overrated.  He would have been fired years ago if Russell Wilson wasn't drafted by the Seahawks.  They were ready to hand the keys to the franchise to Matt Flynn in 2012.

He had a great thing going until he forced it in the SB and has been going down hill since. He has skills, even with bad drafting and poor trades he still got into the playoffs until last year. I don't think he is close to BB and he sure did luck in plenty but he was a good coach for a nice window.

I loved to beat the guy and I hated to lose to his teams until 2016 when it stopped mattering.

• Beer 1