• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Whole lot of Deshaun Watson chatter happening out there

Zod

Watson's agent is getting desperate and I suspect the trail for all the un-sourced rumors leads back to him -- he's trying to stir up anything he can in an attempt to get the Texans to move off the schneid & clearly nothing is working.

I mean who really wants the guy?

Many teams are set at QB, they don't want him.

Many teams aren't foolish enough to over-pay, they don't want him.

His proclivity to whip-it-out is a DQ w/ many teams, don't want him.

Who is left?

The Texans, that's who.

I expect us to outbid just about anyone.

Three 1sts, next year's 2nd, two 3rds, Jeremy Chinn/Jaycee Horn, and Derrick Brown/Brian Burns. I could definitely see that package happening. 

That still might not be enough. I have said Tepper is all in on this, I'm not exaggerating. 

• Pie 1

50 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

I’m thinking 3 1st’s, a 2nd and a 3rd then 2 players…

1) Chinn (they don’t want to deal Burns)

2) Henderson or Taylor

Houston doesn’t have to draft Hamilton or a CB with their 3rd or 6th overall picks and can use them on OL or edge rusher 

Houston can come out of this looking pretty good. 

The 3 1sts hurts, but I’m ok with this. Chinn looked pedestrian last year, plus he wants to play that safety spot, so I don’t really mind him going. Would rather lose Henderson than Taylor. As long as it’s only 1 2nd, then I pull the trigger 

• Beer 1

5 minutes ago, Verge said:

Three 1sts, next year's 2nd, two 3rds, Jeremy Chinn/Jaycee Horn, and Derrick Brown/Brian Burns. I could definitely see that package happening. 

That still might not be enough. I have said Tepper is all in on this, I'm not exaggerating. 

So why Seattle?

11 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Watson's agent is getting desperate and I suspect the trail for all the un-sourced rumors leads back to him -- he's trying to stir up anything he can in an attempt to get the Texans to move off the schneid & clearly nothing is working.

I mean who really wants the guy?

Many teams are set at QB, they don't want him.

Many teams aren't foolish enough to over-pay, they don't want him.

His proclivity to whip-it-out is a DQ w/ many teams, don't want him.

Who is left?

The Texans, that's who.

Have you ever been right about anything on here? It's pretty amazing

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, Verge said:

I really hope Derrick Brown is the only one of those young guys moved if we make the trade.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Verge said:

This is just getting absurd now.  Watson will not be a Panther.  How you even get the league to approve such a ridiculous deal is crazy.  We aren’t doing anything even near that 

2 minutes ago, Verge said:

Sounds like he's ready to gut the team for a few years to make it happen.  Blow it all up to get his way.

insane fred savage GIF

9 minutes ago, Verge said:

Lol yeah right. 0% chance that happens.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Sounds like he's ready to gut the team for a few years to make it happen.  Blow it all up to get his way.

insane fred savage GIF

Its insane because someone is trying to think this into reality.  Watson won’t be a Panther ever.  It is never going to happen