• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Willis vs Corral

davos

Is it the arm, the legs or the combo of both? Because it seems teams are a bit timid with Corral but I see his games, and he honestly seems like the best combo of ready, mechanics, and intangibles out of this crowd. However, word is scouting crews don’t even view them on the same tier. 

And let us not forget Corral was consensus #1 before Pickett didn’t slow down.

Both have a curve with playbooks but I wonder is Corral’s supposed douchiness is a factor? I dunno, maybe we can get a convo going here.

We’re staring at these two before Young, CJ, Levis, Haener and Co. Why is Corral behind small-hands and Willis? Is he not as legit as let on?

• Pie 5

29 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

I'm honestly not sure. I have Corral and Strong as my two favorites with Pickett then Ridder behind.

I'd be thrilled if we took Corral honestly.

I liked Ridder at the start but if you take a 10,000 ft look, I just find him awkward as f$ck. Flick thrower, and he fakes hero ball (that statement is a thread in its own right)

Same sentiment with Strong for different reasons. I see an awesome arm and knack for modern offenses and in-game decision making is great….but he is just not elusive. Not speaking to mobility, but elusiveness. Makes me nervous as hell. He belongs in NO

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, davos said:

I liked Ridder at the start but if you take a 10,000 ft look, I just find him awkward as f$ck. Flick thrower, and he fakes hero ball (that statement is a thread in its own right)

Same sentiment with Strong for different reasons. I see an awesome arm and knack for modern offenses and in-game decision making is great….but he is just not elusive. Not speaking to mobility, but elusiveness. Makes me nervous as hell. He belongs in NO

Agree on Ridder he is JAG.  I like Howell but I won’t lie if we took Willis I would be excited to see what he could become here

• Pie 2

Corral is very talented, but he seemed to always be playing through injuries. He takes hits and doesn’t really have the frame to do so. Maybe he will change his style some in the NFL, but I kind of view him as injury prone before getting into the league. He has some of the better ball placement skills and is quick on his feet though. He is also a tough competitor (but that also led to him taking some hits). 

1 hour ago, davos said:

Is it the arm, the legs or the combo of both? Because it seems teams are a bit timid with Corral but I see his games, and he honestly seems like the best combo of ready, mechanics, and intangibles out of this crowd. However, word is scouting crews don’t even view them on the same tier. 

And let us not forget Corral was consensus #1 before Pickett didn’t slow down.

Both have a curve with playbooks but I wonder is Corral’s supposed douchiness is a factor? I dunno, maybe we can get a convo going here.

We’re staring at these two before Young, CJ, Levis, Haener and Co. Why is Corral behind small-hands and Willis? Is he not as legit as let on?

Amen