• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No more Watson threads. Use this one or one of the other 20 existing ones.

rayzor

Not that I really want Watson for the price tag, but if he chooses that $hithole over the Panthers I would say  that is as low as this franchise has ever been and there will be no doubt Tepper is the prize winner of the worst owner in the NFL..... Not that he already is not, but that would pretty much solidify it. 

6 minutes ago, joemac said:

So you must have some inside source in the matter, no?  Or are you really here dunking on people over an out of context Michael Jordan gif on Twitter?

No, there are no insiders, just people pretending to be.

But you don't need to be an insider to know which team a star player will choose if they will both pay him the same salary, and one of the franchises is totally incompetent while the other is well managed.  

1 minute ago, Not2panic said:

Deal with Carolina is a go....

Unless Sean Payton comes out of retirement.

I have no idea how credible anything you are saying is, but I will say this does sound very plausible.  I think people, from fans to analysts, are underrating the impact Sean Payton had on the Saints.  Dennis Allen had a 8-28 record with the Raiders.  Yeah things can change but those Raiders were 8-8 when he took over, similar to how the Saints were an average team last year.  So can we really be sure they are actually even any good as it stands currently?

1 minute ago, Mage said:

I have no idea how credible anything you are saying is, but I will say this does sound very plausible.  I think people, from fans to analysts, are underrating the impact Sean Payton had on the Saints.  Dennis Allen had a 8-28 record with the Raiders.  Yeah things can change but those Raiders were 8-8 when he took over, similar to how the Saints were an average team last year.  So can we really be sure they are actually even any good as it stands currently?

Then again, our head coach is Matt Rhule LOL nevermind 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, MVPccaffrey said:

No, there are no insiders, just people pretending to be.

But you don't need to be an insider to know which team a star player will choose if they will both pay him the same salary, and one of the franchises is totally incompetent while the other is well managed.  

What makes New Orleans such an attractive destination today compared to us?  

Funny enough this is quite an incompetent move from a usually shrewd Saints team.

What's the upside?  You aren't competing for a championship this year, not with the lengthy suspension Watson is going to receive putting you out of playoff positioning before he comes back, especially since Brady has returned.

Then you start losing players the next two or three seasons with no means to replace them