• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Watson Thread - Part Deux

Zod

1 minute ago, carpanfan96 said:

3 firsts, multiple other picks plus players from carolina based on what is going around. It's a huge difference to the point Houston wants him to pick Carolina.  

Damn it’s like he knew he didn’t want us and he still had us come in just to lie to our face. 

1 minute ago, BurnNChinn said:

I know you said earlier today todays the day, or maybe tomorrow. From what u heard do you think Panthers are  out of the race for Watson?

I still don't think that. Do I think the Saints have a lead to this point given what Ellis and some others have said? Yeah. I don't think anything is set in stone yet. 

1 minute ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Anything is still possible but prepare yourselves for disappointment. Listen a few days from now Joe Person will probably reveal the trade proposal the Panthers had on the table and it was so outrageous that all of us will say “oh hell nah I’m glad we didn’t trade for Deshaun” 

lol

Nah I don’t care as long as we get him over Saints. If he went somewhere out of division I would be like him ok. Now he not only screwed us because he don’t want to come here but he wants to go to another division for.

2 minutes ago, Verge said:

I still don't think that. Do I think the Saints have a lead to this point given what Ellis and some others have said? Yeah. I don't think anything is set in stone yet. 

How in the fug do we get in the lead. I mean if he don’t want us I just don’t see what the use of dragging this on.

2 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Anything is still possible but prepare yourselves for disappointment. Listen a few days from now Joe Person will probably reveal the trade proposal the Panthers had on the table and it was so outrageous that all of us will say “oh hell nah I’m glad we didn’t trade for Deshaun” 

lol

This will be the second QB in a row that a team has taken a lesser offer to trade away.  If the league is going to go of their way to not negotiate in good faith going forward because of some vendetta against tepper  that’s gonna suck.

1 minute ago, BigDaddyPat65 said:

Just had to reset my password after years of lurking and reading simply to say, this BurnsChinn guy might be the single most annoying human I’ve ever seen (here and Twitter)… please just stop, I’m looking for updates not overreactions to every single tweet.

WTH dude I’m not on Twitter now. Shut the fug up