• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson Watch Day 4 - The Finale

Zod

2 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

We did do Cam dirty when Rhule showed up, but think about Cam's experience last season after his return.  What positives could he have to tell DW about that?

I don’t think you have to worry about Cam talking bad about the panthers. He enjoyed his time here, and he genuinely loves Charlotte. When the panthers brought him back, the teams sins were washed

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

1 minute ago, MillionDollarCam said:

At this point they should pull the offer and build an OL. Sign Bozeman and give Fisher a prove it deal. Then draft a QB and see what happens

Fisher - Christensen - Bozeman - Corbett - Moton

you dont want Fisher. Hew was one of the worst tackles inthe league last year

4 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

We did do Cam dirty when Rhule showed up, but think about Cam's experience last season after his return.  What positives could he have to tell DW about that?

Has any other team treated their franchise QB they drafted any worse than the Panthers?

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, The Lobo said:

I thought he said one OR two of the three? 

maybe i misread the article that was screenshot here moments ago, I thought it said 2 to 3. We were at LEAST giving up a total of 5 first round picks. Please feel free to correct though, i was reading while in a meeting.

1 minute ago, AggieLean said:

I don’t think you have to worry about Cam talking bad about the panthers. He enjoyed his time here, and he genuinely loves Charlotte. When the panthers brought him back, the teams sins were washed

Yea I mean he would never say anything publicly.  But between him and a friend on what its like to play for Matt Rhule?  Ehhhhhhh.... 

• Pie 1