• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers signing bozeman

w280sax

Panthers agreed to terms with C Bradley Bozeman, formerly of the Ravens, to a one-year contract.

Bozeman, 27, was rumored to be a highly sought after interior lineman prior to the start of free agency, but that appeared to be his agent working the media. Bozeman is settling for a one-year deal after all the interior lineman ate up all the cash earlier this week. In Carolina, he'll replace fellow free agent Matt Paradis. In addition to Bozeman, the Panthers also beefed up their line with RG Austin Corbett this week. Bozeman was Pro Football Focus' No. 15 center last season.

1 minute ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

Our QB, whoever it is, won't know what to think when there isn't someone in the backfield in under half a second. 

With the talk of Christensen potentially playing LT I think we're getting ourselves up to draft Tiny Hands at #6. I hope not. It's be mistake but am easier to swallow mistake if we also fix the OL. Just don't tie the next coach to him.

Sign 2 veteran OL - in reality any of the positions would be an improvement.  Sign a decent bruiser back - we never should have let Davis leave IMHO. 

CMC to slot - NOT as running back! If he can't get onboard with this, then trade for young vets or picks.

Draft left tackle to build the base for future OL.  

Honestly we could have an improved team with just a few bodies - won't be a super bowl team, but wouldn't take much to be an improvement over this crappy product.

Almost like somebody read my post

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

With the talk of Christensen potentially playing LT I think we're getting ourselves up to draft Tiny Hands at #6. I hope not. It's be mistake but am easier to swallow mistake if we also fix the OL. Just don't tie the next coach to him.

I want BC as a swing tackle and draft a LT. Get rid of Irving since he was never any good anyway or keep him for some other useless purpose like waterboy. Keep Elfien as a backup center/guard if we have too but I'd be perfectly fine with a late round center and letting him walk as well.