• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Don't let Minshew get away..

Jmac

11 minutes ago, Varking said:

L because you were incorrect. Per usual. You might not like that he was drafted but it’s a fact he was. And he’s outplayed many first round “talents” while being on trash teams. 

You’re really out here being a drama llama because you had no clue what you were talking about? 

Cool feel good about me not remembering 6th round picks. 

I think that the entire Minshew option can be summed up in one statement.

If you think that he is gonna take you to the promised land then you get him. If he’s not gonna take the Panthers to the Super Bowl then don’t do it.

I don’t understand the concept of getting a middling quarterback when the Panthers already have one.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, BurnNChinn said:

I was typing quit grammar police. I mean u let all these other people get away with stuff, this forum is ridiculous 

Well, we all make since (intentional).  Personally, I don't worry about grammar, but I do try not to sound like a drunk foreign exchange student from an impoverished Eastern Block country.   

Edited by MHS831

35 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

I swear every fanbase is in love with this Case Keenum clone. There’s a reason he available for a 6th round pick and was backing up Hurts who is not even that good.

It’s his damn mustache and mullet. It’s so stylish! I don’t really care for him but he would be an instant upgrade at that position for us, not because he is great but because we are so bad at QB right now with PJ and Sam…

3 hours ago, WOW!! said:

Kiff was almost fired last year and he isn't running that same offense in the NFL.. 

And Still Teaxs Tech offense is more NFL ready then Washington State Mike Leach offense..

Murray's and Mahomes have way more physical talent.. Which is why they were actually drafted ...

Love has played 2 games in his career if that's been giving a chance then Kyle Allen, Henikie, even Nat Peterson has been giving more of a chance...

You know Kliff Kingsbury was a Texas Tech QB for Mike Leach and incorporates a very similar Air Raid offense right? I don’t know how you can really say one is more NFL ready than the next. I was doubtful of Mahomes because of that “college” offense he played in, but I feel like a lot of NFL teams have incorporated college offenses to help these players get up to speed quicker. If Minshew had Mahomes’ arm he could be extremely successful in the NFL despite playing in Leach’s offense.