• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mariota to the Falcons

Jackie Lee

Just now, DaveThePanther2008 said:

All this movement and we're doing nothing makes me feel like we are drafting a QB.  Whether we're trading down or taking one at #6.

Yeah, but we spent money this FA period. I am still expecting a QB at some point trade or FA. 

Just now, DaveThePanther2008 said:

All this movement and we're doing nothing makes me feel like we are drafting a QB.  Whether we're trading down or taking one at #6.

we could be doing nothing.  Let Darnold tank another year and take our pick of elite qbs in next years draft

• Pie 6
  • Beer 3

3 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

I had the exact same thought, Dave.  I think we are going to draft Pickett.   We could have gone after Baker (no), Jimmy G (no), Minshew (no)--not a lot of options left.  If we are certain, then sign the LT and lets roll em.

• Pie 1

Who knows with Rhule. He may be loving on Pickett right now. So the Falcons are probably out of the QB draft this year. Saints still eyeing Willis if u you read the tea leaves (back up Winston and sit for a year or two). Leaves J.G.(dont want). That leaves Baker...or draft picks. Vet options getting mighty thin.

Edited by Jmac