• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Rhule dresses like a goddamn slob

electro's horse

Prob been posted in the 5 pages but who’s got time to check? I’ve thought this a lot the last couple seasons, it must be hard to he “led” by a man who has no self control or discipline. People will bring up Andy Reid and that’s fair

ADACB33F-B60F-4A22-85A6-7821AE05C942.png

8 minutes ago, Purrnicious said:

It's not a good look when the team has performed as badly as we have the past two seasons. If he was as successful as Belichick it wouldn't be a big deal. But he's at an official meeting representing the Panthers, he can get some clothes that at least fit. If my picture was being taken as a representative of my employer I'm not gonna have baggy pants and an untucked shirt. 

Reminds me of Dave Gettleman refusing to pronounce the city of Charlotte correctly, I don't care how thick your Boston accent is this is not the city of shallot. I wouldn't go work for a Boston company and pronounce it bawwwstuhnn like a redneck. 

Look fat guys aren't supposed to wear tight clothes. Fat guys don't tuck in their shirt for a reason. 

4 minutes ago, RJK said:

Prob been posted in the 5 pages but who’s got time to check? I’ve thought this a lot the last couple seasons, it must be hard to he “led” by a man who has no self control or discipline. People will bring up Andy Reid and that’s fair

McVeigh is wearing tennis shoes and blue jeans and you are getting on Rhule?

Mcceighs shirt is untucked as well.

Lol I hate Rhule he's absolutely unqualified but this thread makes no sense. 

Edited by Catsfan69
  • Beer 1

24 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

McVeigh is wearing tennis shoes and blue jeans and you are getting on Rhule?

Mcceighs shirt is untucked as well.

Lol I hate Rhule he's absolutely unqualified but this thread makes no sense. 

*McVay

The distinction is how unkempt he is.  Pretty easy to discern.  He's getting butchered by non-fans and trending about it for a reason. 

46 minutes ago, RJK said:

Oof

For those trying to make the "I don't care/bad thread" take...the real embarrassing thing here is not that this is a thread on the Carolina Huddle.  Indeed, who cares about judging thread creation.

PMT has like 1.5 million listeners per episode.  McAfee 1.6 mil.  The two largest sports talk audiences that there are.  This is the modern equivalent of him being roasted on primetime Sportscenter circa-2000.  So, it's just generally embarrassing for him and the team.  Jesus, this whole era is just a bunch of yuck.

Edited by davos
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, Pakmeng said:

The reason is people like to pile on. It's a cheap way to feel better about yourself..

Erhh, sure to those with ill-intent, but I also think it's simply because 2 of the largest platforms are making fun of him that people are noticing.  That may have something to do with it.  Whether sh*tty or not, silly or not, stupid or not.  Now it's a thing.