• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dan Snyder and the Commanders

Jmac

8 hours ago, tiger7_88 said:

Anyone with any awareness of the world would know if you care about paying any attention, bub.

But please feel free to stay unaware.  Its the common state of the morons that populate this country... the billionaires, corporatists, and politicians LOVE your goddam support.

Oh wow okay. Thanks for the insight you smug mouthed smart ass internet punk. Should have expected that from you as most of the time you sit on here just to run your fat mouth on the internet. I had zero idea what her political stance is on anything and was curious since you seemed to care so damn much. I honestly don't take the time to look up coaches wife's political stances. I take it you are one of the many tools out there who get all bent out of shape if someone's politics don't match their own? But by all means put your little stupid laughing gif up in response and move on bitch.

Edited by YourLastThought
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 3

8 hours ago, SizzleBuzz said:

$5 per gallon gas - historic inflation levels - nuclear war looming…

…and “Congress” is wasting time “investigating” a small time entertainment business 🤦‍♂️

They cracked open the Baseball steroid scandal in the 90s.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, YourLastThought said:

Oh wow okay. Thanks for the insight you smug mouthed smart ass internet punk. Should have expected that from you as most of the time you sit on here just to run your fat mouth on the internet. I had zero idea what her political stance is on anything and was curious since you seemed to care so damn much. I honestly don't take the time to look up coaches wife's political stances. I take it you are one of the many tools out there who get all bent out of shape if someone's politics don't match their own? But by all means put your little stupid laughing gif up in response and move on bitch.

boom smile GIF

• Flames 1

4 hours ago, MHS831 said:

They cracked open the Baseball steroid scandal in the 90s.

Another complete waste of time and tax-payor dollars/resources 🤦‍♂️

What they oughta be investigating the $850 million Gov. Hochul in NY State just gave that nasty billionaire Terry Pegula 😉

Just kidding on the "nasty" part, don't know him...

...but giving him the money is complete B.S..

Edited by SizzleBuzz

56 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Another complete waste of time and tax-payor dollars/resources 🤦‍♂️

What they oughta be investigating the $850 million Gov. Hochul in NY State just gave that nasty billionaire Terry Pegula 😉

Just kidding on the "nasty" part, don't know him...

...but giving him the money is complete B.S..

P.S.->  Don't forget that when The Big Kitty played the "I'll move the team to L.A. card" in an attempt to force the city & state to give him money for stadium renovations...

...your Charlotte City Council caved and gave him the money.

However, Gov. Pat McCrory Just Said No and refused to give him any State of North Carolina dollars...

...voting season is nigh -- this would be a good issue to ask your potential representative about 🧐

P.P.S. -> “Smuggy” Mitchell and Pat McCrory are both on the ballot this year👍

Also, you can count on Billy Maddalon (District 1) to Just Say No to David Tepper  

15BAF634-1C6A-4B78-8665-66D360899D7F.jpeg

3C6F8957-AD96-4EB7-BC03-2C7C96F72D3A.jpeg

8226D896-70B2-42FE-AEB2-16FB08F578DB.jpeg

06440EAA-AC9A-40A1-AD09-9C0EE6666B5D.jpeg

Edited by SizzleBuzz