• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Duke / UNC game thread

Zod

3 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

While handing Duke a loss in both K’s final home game and final game ever in the final four is enough for any season, ngl will be disappointed if the season doesn’t end with the championship at this point. Plus, KU is pretty high on my dislike list.

Of course it would be disappointing, but rewind to prior to the regular season finale at duke. We were considered a bubble team. I think Lunardi had as one of his last four teams in the field. Considering that, the run this team has been on since then... I mean, holy poo. It's been FUN.

1 hour ago, Basbear said:

I now see it's pointless to engage with some duke fans given the last couple thoughts- refs out for duke. Never in the 90s-til now has anyone with two functioning brain cells believed this.

K court is one of the best in the nation- 100% delusional. history goes a long way but you people are light years away on this.

Finally how dare you @MHS831 not have the legend John Wooden as #1. Youre a old-timer, 60s 70s, was unmatched not to mention the impact and doubled up K in championships. Modern times do count more, but hes still a clear #2 and far away from the true king. 

out!!

I think the atmosphere is what makes Cameron awesome. The venue in itself isn't the best, but the atmosphere and how loud it gets is insane. 

12 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Of course it would be disappointing, but rewind to prior to the regular season finale at duke. We were considered a bubble team. I think Lunardi had as one of his last four teams in the field. Considering that, the run this team has been on since then... I mean, holy poo. It's been FUN.

Most UNC fans are completely fine with whatever happens tonight. A Natty is just icing on the cake. As Mike Greenburg said this morning (even thought I'm not a fan). UNC won a Natty on Saturday. 

20 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

While handing Duke a loss in both K’s final home game and final game ever in the final four is enough for any season, ngl will be disappointed if the season doesn’t end with the championship at this point. Plus, KU is pretty high on my dislike list.

Curious as to why you hate KU? We got Dean Smith from them and obviously there is the Roy connection.

They haven’t run a clean program lately but out of all the perennial powerhouses of college basketball I can tolerate them the most.

Edited by MillionDollarCam