• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Duke / UNC game thread

Zod

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

If you are scared get a dog

I have a gun… but I also don’t put myself in stupid situations either…. unfortunately there’s places that it doesn’t matter what you have as protection… I’m sure all the Durham residents remember the Social Games and Brews incident (it was just resolved a couple days ago)… you can’t even walk into a bar without getting shot.

• Flames 1

1 minute ago, MillionDollarCam said:

I have a gun… but I also don’t put myself in stupid situations either…. unfortunately there’s places that it doesn’t matter what you have as protection… I’m sure all the Durham residents remember the Social Games and Brews incident (it was just resolved a couple days ago)… you can’t even walk into a bar without getting shot.

So where do you live

3 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

From that article: FBI crime statistics show that Fayetteville, Greensboro, Rocky Mount, Goldsboro, Asheville and Charlotte all had higher rates of violent crime, per 100,000 people, in 2019, the most recent year for which data is available.

please tell me you don’t live in Charlotte 

I do not live in Charlotte… I’m outside of Asheville (which the city itself is a lot like Durham with all the bums).

And anytime you are linked with Fayetteville, Greensboro, and Goldsboro, Rocky Mount, etc… it ain’t great.

Edited by MillionDollarCam
  • Poo 1

12 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

I lived in Durham for 2 years, Raleigh for 6, Greensboro for 1, Charlotte for 18, and visited CH many times for shows. They ALL suck. The mountains or the coast are the only good parts of NC.

Good posters can have a off day... it happens right Brooklyn?? 

shocking name with this take...

Was kyzxxfvybgrchfbvbfvlkja very first L UNC as well as the last two, I just heard that?

Edited by Basbear
  • Beer 1

5 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

From that article: FBI crime statistics show that Fayetteville, Greensboro, Rocky Mount, Goldsboro, Asheville and Charlotte all had higher rates of violent crime, per 100,000 people, in 2019, the most recent year for which data is available.

please tell me you don’t live in Charlotte 

Yeah, those articles go against his own points lol. not the brightest bulb on the porch

Just now, Basbear said:

Good posters can have a off day... it happens right Brooklyn?? s

hocking name with this take...

Was kyzxxfvybgrchfbvbfvlkja very first L UNC as well as the last two, I just heard that?

I’ll give him props for living in Greensboro for a year because for my money it’s the worst city in NC.

• Poo 1

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I bought it around 1997/8.   Just sitting on it.   Wanted more near hillsborough but everything is through the roof.  Rtp is just doing crazy things to prices

I live in RTP, its insane. A nothing plot (less than acre) with a nothing home(1500sq) is bringing 700k+. 

I may leave the state, I found a few places close to coast....but i need to vist... plus being only 3 foot above in elevation is a hard sell for my brain....  

5 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

But but but he just wants to go to a bar and not get shot.   

I get it. Living outside of Asheville is perfect for folks who can’t stand a lot of diversity. Unless you want diversity of the types of meth to choose from.

Edited by Cary Kollins