• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Another issue with the Commanders...

Mr. Scot

10 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Jerry Jones unequivocally supported The Big Kitty after the SI story broke...

...resolutely and repeatedly 👊image.thumb.png.57a4318d401a061416cd69ce8827787a.png

image.thumb.png.76819b474429f0512c6acbd97d462b2c.png

The League officials pick the winners and losers, not the owners.  C'mon man.  Yes, other owners liked Jerry, but Jerry Jones wasn't the once launching the investigation.   Think man, think.

13 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

The League officials pick the winners and losers, not the owners.  C'mon man.  Yes, other owners liked Jerry, but Jerry Jones wasn't the once launching the investigation.   Think man, think.

Who are the "League officials" that do the "picking"?

Please name names... 

(and "officials" is plural, so provide 5 names at a minimum)

• Poo 2

1 minute ago, SizzleBuzz said:

What was that date?

And what was that date?

And what part did you not catch that they were aware of the story before it went to print?  He could of put the team up then. The League took over the investigation on the 17th, the same date, no?  The organization launched the internal just a few days prior.  Why did the League feel the need to get involved so early?  Supposedly the Panthers asked for the League's 'help' although they already hired an independent investigation team that had literally just got started.  If they only learned of this when the SI article went to print, what in the world were they investigating?  Oh yeah, THEY ALREADY KNEW as I said. Again, If Jerry wanted to cut and run, possibly saving his 'good' name in the process, he would have put the team up for sell sooner.

1 minute ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Who are the "League officials" that do the "picking"?

Please name names... 

(and "officials" is plural, so provide 5 names at a minimum)

You have a lot of time on your hands, bud. 

I've got one, Rodger Goodell, and that name is only one that really matters.  I used to wonder why the dude is so hated and booed all the time.  I guess you win since I came up short 4 names of your arbitrary gotcha post. 

It must difficult going through life as a sucker. 

Have a wonderful evening! 😀

2 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

I've got one, Rodger Goodell, and that name is only one that really matters.

So...

...you are saying...

...a paid employee is telling 32-owners (mostly billionaires), how it's going to be, all of the time?

Do you really believe this 🤦‍♂️🤣

• Poo 1

11 hours ago, SizzleBuzz said:

One would have to be mindblowingly "stupid" to "pull a stunt like this"...

...Snyder's clearly a doosh but do you really believe he's that stupid?

The 💰💵 involved would be chump change...couldn't amount to more than $3 million and to think Snyder would take such a risk is completely illogical -- almost seems too good to be true huh? 🧐

Yes, I think he's that dumb, and arrogant enough to believe he could get away with it.

• Beer 1

He clearly has evidence of Goodell getting buttfuged or something.😂😂😂

This dude has done everything - sexual harassment, racism, creating and fostering a hostile work environment, embezzlement, stealing, maintaining a culture so toxic that it got a coach from another team fired 😂😂😂, etc., and he still has a fuging team.  Meanwhile, Goodell pulled some strings and had JR dismissed for just a fraction of what that asshole has done and is still doing, so he could give us grapes for balls Tepper.

• Flames 2