• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rockhill site going south fast it seems.

Big Sexy

44 minutes ago, Inimicus said:

Bitch to your heart's content.

Just don't threaten to leave if you don't get your way and then complain that people are all "bye Felicia" when you don't leave.

Oh yeah I've seen a few threatening but I'm not going anywhere unless they move the team. Same with the Hornets and that's why to this day I say George Shinn can get fuged 🤷‍♂️

19 hours ago, Proudiddy said:

And the amazing thing is, so much of what they make is really by ruining the lives of everyday working and middle class people.  You know how many companies he probably shorted into oblivion causing loss of jobs and income for countless people?  You know how many retail investors he screwed out of life-changing money by essentially stealing and using loop holes that are illegal but our shitty ass government doesn't so their jobs in oversight or preventing it from happening because they're profiting off of it too?  

No doubt in my mind, Tepper is an absolute poo bag.  Don't let the "just a regular guy from humble beginnings" poo fool you.  This dude has major dirt on his hands and he couldn't give a fug less about fans or any person not named David Tepper.  He got rich by fuging people over and being great at it.  Period.

You cannot become a billionaire without becoming a killer first.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, poundaway said:

Are you pretending that you are saying something?   

Why do you protect the NCAA, schools and coaches as they rake in millions and billions? 

Why do you want to deny the athletes fair compensation for the value they bring?

There is a lot of thought and negotiating that would be required to set the pay on a per athlete basis.

I can't tell you what an insurance adjuster in Sheboygin, WI should make a year, but that doesn't mean it should be nothing or free insurance.

I’m not protecting the NCAA.  I’ve said they sucked and where I think they have been wrong and still are wrong. 

The majority of college athletes and college programs aren’t raking in millions for their schools.   They aren’t profitable.   

does Bama football or Duke basketball bring in a poo ton of cash? Yes.   They don’t represent college sports in general though.   

so what is fair compensation/payment for a scholarship athlete (with athlete perks)….that plays a sport that puts the school at a loss?   Which is most of college athletics.   And they aren’t slaves.     They ain’t going pro either.  They got better deals than the rest of the student body as a whole though. 

*also coaches at public universities should have a cap in terms of salary.  

5 hours ago, KatsAzz said:

...Rock Hill is the party at fault in this deal for not paying the share they promised. A business deal gone bad caused by them.

Tepper haters can try falsely painting what happened any way they like but the facts speak for themselves.

☝️👆🙌

Edited by SizzleBuzz
  • Pie 1
  • Poo 2

All I know is that Rock Hill sucks. Big time. I saw a wrestling show there once. And I filled up my tank many a times there. Those are the highlights. Fort Mill is where my grandpa's ink corporation is, but the town is about as big as my Brooklyn apartment. They probably couldn't even find a place for the practice field. Columbia is no better, and in all honesty is a dump. I saw many a punk show there though. Memories. You'd think they'd have wanted the Panthers. Charleston, now that's a nice town! Too far south though. And North Litchfield. My family has a beach house there. That's my favorite place in SC ... the NJ of the south.

Have fun.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

24 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Nobody "made" anyone "foot the bill" for anything...

...stop with the false narrative pal 🤦‍♂️🖕

So all the people of Rock hill/York county were fine with giving the panthers tax breaks over the next 25 years where that money would go back to their city/county?

Cool cool. Glad they're all happy to forego millions in taxes for their community and have to pay for more poo/infrastructure out of pocket as it comes to the city thanks to the facility. 

Great deal. 

• Pie 1