• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fitt Says We're Done For Tonight, May Look to Move Back Up Tomorrow

Proudiddy

Just now, Proudiddy said:

But didn't rule anything out in his presser just now.  Was also asked about seeking a vet QB via trade, he said everything is on the table but said there are still a lot of guys they like left in the draft.

Interesting.

Well considering no QBs have been taken yeah “there are a lot of guys left.” I bet all of those go off the board today/tomorrow. Baker very well could be coming here soon

• Pie 1

Just now, t96 said:

Well considering no QBs have been taken yeah “there are a lot of guys left.” I bet all of those go off the board today/tomorrow. Baker very well could be coming here soon

Yeah, but I have a sneaking suspicion they're going to swing something crazy to get back in and take Corral, Howell, or Ridder.  Just a feeling...

• Pie 4

Just now, Proudiddy said:

Yeah, but I have a sneaking suspicion they're going to swing something crazy to get back in and take Corral, Howell, or Ridder.  Just a feeling...

Yeah could be, would be a pretty cool draft to get Ekwonu and Howell. I could see Howell being there well into day 2. Don’t want to trade future day 2 picks though...

• Pie 3

Just now, CRA said:

Don’t trade our 2023 picks to get it ain’t not into the 2nd round.  Take a good day 1 and taint it with a day 2 mortgaging our future picks.  You did good.   Keep it that way. 

He also said they would be completely fine if they walked away with the first two days being Ickey and CJ Henderson - because they view him as our third round pick this year.

4 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

But didn't rule anything out in his presser just now.  Was also asked about seeking a vet QB via trade, he said everything is on the table but said there are still a lot of guys they like left in the draft.

Interesting.

So basically this post is total bullshet…thanks