• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Malik WIllis

janderson20vt

On 5/1/2022 at 3:44 PM, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Like when the camera showed him giving help to the homeless person.

I think this was staged. How convenient someone just happened to film that and know who he was.  I think his agent wanted to generate a feel good story in the media to bolster his stock and have some idiot team like the Panthers reach for him. Thank goodness we didn't fall for it.  He may be a nice person, and I could be wrong about the photo op, but he is not an NFL qb. 

15 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

A little addendum to the Trey Lance discussion...

Last December he was "dicing up" their defense in practice.  Plus Kittle was comparing him to Josh Allen with the things he can do in practice.  Sometimes these journalists are just wanting clicks/stories.  Maybe a few members aren't happy because they wanted Mac and he looked great his rookie year.  I think Lance has all the tools and the coaching staff to be great.  

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Last December he was "dicing up" their defense in practice.  Plus Kittle was comparing him to Josh Allen with the things he can do in practice.  Sometimes these journalists are just wanting clicks/stories.  Maybe a few members aren't happy because they wanted Mac and he looked great his rookie year.  I think Lance has all the tools and the coaching staff to be great.  

Video from that same source...

And to be clear, Lombardo isn't the only one saying stuff like this. I've seen a couple of different sources characterize Lance as being "a year away from being a year away" or similar descriptions.

He has the physical tools perhaps, but it's really starting to sound like this gamble isn't going to pay off.

And given what they've invested, that's going to be an awful lot of egg on their faces if it doesn't

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

A little addendum to the Trey Lance discussion...

they better keep jimmyg....or be a player for baker. they could cut jimmy, thus save like 24 mill. then either resign jmmiyg(who has the room after rookies) or workout a trade for baker with the browns paying around 40%....

Got to hurt trading three 1s and hes not ready....

7 hours ago, rebelrouser said:

I think this was staged. How convenient someone just happened to film that and know who he was.  I think his agent wanted to generate a feel good story in the media to bolster his stock and have some idiot team like the Panthers reach for him. Thank goodness we didn't fall for it.  He may be a nice person, and I could be wrong about the photo op, but he is not an NFL qb. 

WOW...First off guy hasnt taken a snap. basically your just hating because....