• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

REPORT: Steve Reed reports "the Panthers are still interested in" Jimmy Garoppolo

8 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Yeah the team has been worse than before under Tepper. I think Tepper still has a chance to be a good owner, but Sizzle logic shows us “you are what your record is.” Guess Jimmy G is the next great QB and so is PJ Walker (never lost), while Tepper is terrible…

No response to any of my posts on this logic, he knows he is in over his head in discussing actual football. It’s almost like he knows nothing about it, and joined the board because he’s a fan of the owner instead of the team or the NFL.

Edited by X-Clown
  • Pie 1

4 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Pretty sure Sizzle is our old friend Sanjay.

Same MO: gets fixated on things (two TE sets, the Appaloosa Model), wants people to think he's smarter, responds as if he's proven something when he obviously hasn't, etc.

I never read the Sanjay guys’ posts, but that sounds terrible

29 minutes ago, X-Clown said:

No response to any of my posts on this logic, he knows he is in over his head in discussing actual football. It’s almost like he knows nothing about it, and joined the board because he’s a fan of the owner instead of the team or the NFL.

What else can he say other than his logic was flawed and stupid? This is also the guy who guaranteed Watson would remain a Texan and Russ wouldn’t be traded…

• Pie 1

7 hours ago, SizzleBuzz said:

👆☝️👆☝️bovine dung of the highest order... 🤣

Why? It didn't happen!? Did we have a winning season in the last four years? Has the historical win percentage gone up or down?

Maybe running things like academia in a professional setting wasn't a great tactical approach to not getting rag dolled by other NFL owners and organizations.

You are a Tepper superfan. I get it.

• Pie 1

23 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

Scroll up and read. Blowhard, bovine dung etc…  They weren’t that crude, just showed you had nothing left in your argument 🤷‍♂️

Just the facts, ma'am... 🥹🤣

PS...only the last 3 seasons accrue to Tepper's ledger 🤙.

Edited by SizzleBuzz

21 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

A...sport.

(was this really a question?) 😳

Triggered?

Pal, the NFL is big business of the highest order...

...the product for sale just happens to be "football"...

...how's your post count looking today?  6-7 hours under your belt?

😎🤣

• Poo 1