• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ben McAdoo Presser

Mr. Scot

4 minutes ago, frankw said:

If you're going to be a Matt Rhule apologist it would help if you had even one winning season to support your stance. Making excuses for losing isn't any better than complaining about it. Let people talk the criticism has been earned if you don't like it don't read about it. He can shut everyone up by the end of the year.

No apologist, Im just done D-O-N-E seeing the bitaching of 7 months running. I didnt want the guy, but hes here, and unless Tepper changes his mind....he will be coaching at the beginning of this season. What good is there for the contest whinning?? Made the board go the way of twatter....

At least tell me its a relief cope, but my gods its not a good look my friend...

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

13 hours ago, Basbear said:

No apologist, Im just done D-O-N-E seeing the bitaching of 7 months running. I didnt want the guy, but hes here, and unless Tepper changes his mind....he will be coaching at the beginning of this season. What good is there for the contest whinning?? Made the board go the way of twatter....

At least tell me its a relief cope, but my gods its not a good look my friend...

Yeah.  Its just become a hateful mob at this point.

0Huddle.thumb.jpg.9b648d7f06ee718c4c37e6517473f6af.jpg

• Beer 2

16 hours ago, CRA said:

Again, you fail to acknowledge the playoff season was what got McAdoo essentially fired.  They just waited a couple games into the next season to pull the trigger.  That’s a weird fixation for you to keep championing. 

and here is Mr Facts pinning the Sam Darnold signing on…..Joe Brady? lol.   Your favorite coach Matt Rhule already detailed how Sam Darnold got here.    

Listen to what you're saying: The ONLY playoff season in 10 years for that franchise is what got Mcadoo fired.  It sounds stupid even as I type it. 

• Beer 1

On 6/4/2022 at 4:31 PM, poundaway said:

Now the NY media is showing regret:

https://nypost.com/2022/04/13/how-might-the-giants-look-if-ben-mcadoo-had-more-time/

Of all the what-if scenarios from the Giants’ five years of wallowing among the dregs of the NFL, one of the most incriminating is the jettisoning of Ben McAdoo after just 28 games.  The Giants were 13-15 in McAdoo’s tenure as the head coach: 11-5 in 2016 (the only playoff appearance in a span of 10 years) ...

Had he been given one more year, McAdoo quite possibly could have regained some of the footing he established in his debut season. He also would have pushed for a change at quarterback before the 2018 season, correctly sensing Manning was in decline. In the 2018 draft class, McAdoo identified Josh Allen as the top quarterback based on his “high ceiling,” as he told The Post in July of that year, and put Lamar Jackson at No. 2, ahead of Sam Darnold and Josh Rosen. McAdoo had Baker Mayfield, taken No. 1 overall by the Browns, as the sixth-best quarterback that year.

McAdoo, who wanted the Giants to gamble on Patrick Mahomes in 2017 , would have pushed for Allen the following year, when the Giants owned the No. 2 pick. Would McAdoo have been able to convince Mara and general manager Dave Gettleman to finally move on from Manning or at least to finally select Manning’s eventual successor? Drafting Allen instead of running back Saquon Barkley would have changed the course of Giants history.

Ironically, Allen’s ascension in Buffalo led to so much success that the Giants raided the Bills for their new general manager (Joe Schoen) and head coach (Brian Daboll). This concludes this episode of “Giants What If…?’’

Wow posting an article from some dumb bored sportswriter?? At least quote a reputable analyst, like CRA’s brother-in-law Hank.

• Flames 1

On 6/4/2022 at 4:08 PM, kungfoodude said:

Yeah, plus he supposedly wanted to oust Tomlin. If true, we know he has no idea what a good coach looks like.

But it's not true, has been stated that he was one who wanted to keep him. Perpetuating a lie must be one of the criteria for being a mod here.

• Beer 1

6 hours ago, MasterAwesome said:

Wow posting an article from some dumb bored sportswriter?? At least quote a reputable analyst, like CRA’s brother-in-law Hank.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47g1fz1oifjpwi6e3bcv

LOL I know right?  He lives in his own hate-filled world.

Edited by poundaway

3 hours ago, poundaway said:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47g1fz1oifjpwi6e3bcv

LOL I know right?  He lives in his own hate-filled world.

only person that uses the world hate is you.  as you go thread to thread to thread complaining that other people think different than you. 

some people suck at their jobs.  Matt Rhule is one of those people.  It doesn't make you a bad person.  One day you will learn that.   

Just now, CRA said:

only person that uses the world hate is you.  as you go thread to thread to thread complaining that other people think different than you. 

some people suck at their jobs.  Matt Rhule is one of those people.  It doesn't make you a bad person.  One day you will learn that.   

You're in

cb2aa1de4f8ce407bc7f049be790947e.jpg

15 minutes ago, poundaway said:

You're in

cb2aa1de4f8ce407bc7f049be790947e.jpg

you and sizzle might need a safe space thread where everyone promises not to say a bad word about Tepper and Rhule.    If we give you that, will you quit complaining thread to thread because people think Matt Rhule sucks at this job. 

• Pie 1

12 minutes ago, CRA said:

you and sizzle might need a safe space thread where everyone promises not to say a bad word about Tepper and Rhule.    If we give you that, will you quit complaining thread to thread because people think Matt Rhule sucks at this job. 

It is funny that the most complaining is from the "Im So TiReD oF aLl ThE cOmPlAiNiNg!" crowd.

At least @iamhubby1finally had his typical meltdown and storm out. 

The rest are just general trolls. I suspect some alts at work because two of that crowd are VERY similar in posting content/style.