• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ben McAdoo Presser

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, poundaway said:

Calling water wet is one thing.

Repeating it over and over and over and over is a shtick.

I mean it’s a Panther message board.  Gonna be hard to a lot of Panther football conversations…if you constantly demand folks not bring up certain things/topics/points.  

I mean pick something.  Sam Darnold.  You can’t demand it no longer get brought up as long as he is QB1 on our depth chart.  It’s just going to happen. 

• Beer 2

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

I mean it’s a Panther message board.  Gonna be hard to a lot of Panther football conversations…if you constantly demand folks not bring up certain things/topics/points.  

I mean pick something.  Sam Darnold.  You can’t demand it no longer get brought up as long as he is QB1 on our depth chart.  It’s just going to happen. 

I didn't say you couldn't bring it up.  Its just your shtick. 

7 minutes ago, CRA said:

Sam Darnold sucks.  We need to move on as soon as possible.

Just now, poundaway said:

Sam Darnold sucks.  We need to move on as soon as possible.

Cool.  And I don’t care that you have told me that repeatedly in our conversations.  It’s going to come up.  Probably a lot.  Until he is gone. 

Now just apply the same concept elsewhere

• Beer 2

15 minutes ago, CRA said:

I don't get some of these people. The last time we saw the majority of these guys they sucked for 7 games in a row and no one got fired except Joe Brady mid season. And Cam got benched despite actually scoring touchdowns. They don't deserve the benefit of the doubt just because we're in the fluffy OTA period where no one is feeling any pressure and the pressers are more comfortable

• Beer 1

16 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

McAdoo, Chris Tabor, Campen,  significant improvement.

Tabor I think was the best hire.  Really surprised more didn’t pursue him. Maybe Wilks though given we are getting that caliber of coach in the role he took on. 

I don’t think we would no what to do as fans if we actually saw great special teams.  Been so rare the last couple decades here.  I still remember getting hype Mark Jones could return kicks by basically, not fumbling, just running straight at a reasonable speed lol 

• Beer 2

15 minutes ago, stbugs said:

He also had the benefit of OBJ barnstorming the league as a rookie in his first year as OC. In McAdoo’s only year as HC/OC without a healthy OBJ, his offense was 31st and scored 14 ppg in the 14 games OBJ didn’t start. We don’t really know exactly what we are getting. I’m hoping it will be an improvement over Brady and more importantly a good development of Corral. Winning this year is secondary to Corral’s development or finding out if we’ll need to go QB in 2023. We just need that answer to happen this year.

Yeah his top playmaker got hurt and his QB was becoming a shell of himself. Hard to get the offense going with that happening. Honestly, benching Eli was probably the right call it just pissed off the fans because of Eli’s history. It’s interesting because OBJ was such a weapon in NYG, but Cleveland could never really figure out how to use him to his maximum potential…

Is McAdoo the next great OC? I seriously doubt it, but I think he is a serviceable one. Should be a nice jump from Joe Brady and the 2nd worst OL in the league. I’m just hoping he knows what he is talking about scouting QBs and is capable of developing Corral. 

• Beer 2

22 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Yeah his top playmaker got hurt and his QB was becoming a shell of himself. Hard to get the offense going with that happening. Honestly, benching Eli was probably the right call it just pissed off the fans because of Eli’s history. It’s interesting because OBJ was such a weapon in NYG, but Cleveland could never really figure out how to use him to his maximum potential…

Is McAdoo the next great OC? I seriously doubt it, but I think he is a serviceable one. Should be a nice jump from Joe Brady and the 2nd worst OL in the league. I’m just hoping he knows what he is talking about scouting QBs and is capable of developing Corral. 

I really think Minshew might be the QB to look at in regards to McAdoo when thinking about Corral.  Really the only guy McAdoo got his hands on. 

I mean McAdoo worked with 2 time Super Bowl champ and 1 time Super Bowl GOAT Rodgers after their rings.   Not sure that means much.  Ron Rivera could be Aaron Rodgers’ QB coach. 

4 minutes ago, Icdeadpeople said:

I mean first thing that comes out his mouth...

I forgot 2min drill...

Seems like Teddy rub some feathers 

I mean Teddy was speaking truths though.  Wasn’t probably the best look for our staff. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3