• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ryan Fitzpatrick retiring

Mr. Scot

He was the guy you wanted when you swung and missed on another QB. Good dude and more fun than watching a dud die on the field every Sunday. 

I saw where he was in talks to do Thursday games? I think he would be a great game commentator. Smart and has personality. 

• Pie 5
  • Beer 3

End of an era.  I’ll always love him for shitting on the Saints and wearing Desean Jackson’s swag after the game.  He had one of the most interesting careers of any player I can remember.  RIP “did you know he went to Harvard?” memes

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1

19 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Hopefully Minshew follows in his footsteps once he's free from the Eagles

I like Minshew but I do wonder if he can ever match the legend the Huddle has made him. I'm as guilty of it as most but if he were really the second coming of Fitzmagic, he would probably have a LOT of interest.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, Waldo said:

He was the guy you wanted when you swung and missed on another QB. Good dude and more fun than watching a dud die on the field every Sunday. 

I saw where he was in talks to do Thursday games? I think he would be a great game commentator. Smart and has personality. 

It was fun watching the guy play.  Would he throw 5 picks or 5 touchdowns?  We never knew, but damn if his energy doesn’t make football fun.  He loved being out there and his teammates obviously loved the guy.  Him on TV would be awesome 

• Beer 3

6 minutes ago, PandaMan said:

It was fun watching the guy play.  Would he throw 5 picks or 5 touchdowns?  We never knew, but damn if his energy doesn’t make football fun.  He loved being out there and his teammates obviously loved the guy.  Him on TV would be awesome 

If he was starting for you then the worst had already happened. He was great in those spots, like you said high energy and fun. Win or lose, it was worth watching.

• Pie 5