• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CarolinaHuddle Tepper Approval Rating

TNPanther

David Tepper Approval Rating  

173 members have voted

1. 1. Do you currently approve of David Tepper’s recent actions and vision for the franchise?

• Yes
    • No

21 minutes ago, poundaway said:

This.

Post after post, all day long,  hating on people, and then deny the hating.  Baffles the mind.  He's not as bad as some.  Some are FAR worse.

Haters gonna hate.

I have much respect for man that is known on the huddle as Scot. He knows this, or at least at one time he did. 

It's because of my respect for him, that I call him out.  Outside perspective,  whether he agrees with it or not, is always valuable.  

• Beer 2

12 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

I have much respect for man that is known on the huddle as Scot. He knows this, or at least at one time he did. 

It's because of my respect for him, that I call him out.  Outside perspective,  whether he agrees with it or not, is always valuable.  

You should know me well enough to know two things:

1) I don't follow the crowd

2) The quality of football is what matters most 

Under Tepper, the football started off bad, then got worse.

Can he get better? I sure hope so, but right now it would be delusional to suggest that there isn't a need to get better.

It's bad.

It needs to improve.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 3

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

You should know me well enough to know two things:

1) I don't follow the crowd

2) The quality of football is what matters most 

Under Tepper, the football started off bad, then got worse.

Can he get better? I sure hope so, but right now it would be delusional to suggest that there isn't a need to get better.

It's bad.

It needs to improve.

I have never said the oroduct on the field hasn't sucked. 

It's sucked so bad that I have stopped watching games live. I have other priorities.  

Yes, our improvement has been...stagnant.  

We need improvement, no argument there.  

Overhauling this team has been hard. 

There has been A LOT to overcome that not all is in Teppers wheel house. 

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

I have never said the oroduct on the field hasn't sucked. 

It's sucked so bad that I have stopped watching games live. I have other priorities.  

Yes, our improvement has been...stagnant.  

We need improvement, no argument there.  

Overhauling this team has been hard. 

There has been A LOT to overcome that not all is in Teppers wheel house. 

He's the guy who decides whose wheelhouse it is, though.

So far those choices haven't been great.

On 6/7/2022 at 12:46 PM, Khaki Lackey said:

This pole is going to yield some shocking results. After 4 garbage seasons, message board dorks are unhappy.

Are you really curious or are you just addicted to hearing people whine?

1652320895598.gif.77b22731da33c804b4a1ba02a3cd92af.gif

18 hours ago, rippadonn said:

I've been saying this very thing while pumping gas.

7oD3ZARMuQIw.jpeg.489c5e415d918de1fb5b8c33a391c59f.jpeg

Just buy a electric car you bigot!!!! Besides begged oil from venezuela is better for the environment than oil from Alaska! 

Edited by Basbear
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

He's the guy who decides whose wheelhouse it is, though.

So far those choices haven't been great.

He retained Rivera when he came.on board. I would have hated to see any decision he made the first year, before surrounding himself with football people. 

He eventually fired Rivera, when honestly he probably should have fired Hurney. 

Then we got Rhule, while so many are hating on rule, he took over this team when it was in shambles, and Luke unexpectedly retiring early. Cam on the downside.  That is a poo ton to over come, I don't give a fug who you are. 

Then Rhule got the team to play better his first year than ANYBODY expected. 

This raised expectations everywhere. And a poor oline and no CMC was just to much to over come. 

In steps Fit, with a full year under his belt, and revamped scouting department.  Now all sudden, it looks  like we got a good line,  our defense should be better. 

I know how you feel, but I think you're hanging to much of Tepper, and for that matter, Rhule.  I get it, it's easy to do when ya don't agree with decisions being made. I also know I have rarely agreed with the decisions made throughout the history of this franchise.  

As a fan, I don't  have to. 

I still cheer them to win every year. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Basbear said:

1652320895598.gif.77b22731da33c804b4a1ba02a3cd92af.gif

7oD3ZARMuQIw.jpeg.489c5e415d918de1fb5b8c33a391c59f.jpeg

Just buy a electric car you bigot!!!! Besides begged fuel from venezuela is better for the environment than fuel from Alaska! 

Draining every penny from Americans wallets is a great way to get them to buy high priced goods!

Genius! That'll do it!

Just now, pantherclaw said:

He retained Rivera when he came.on board. I would have hated to see any decision he made the first year, before surrounding himself with football people. 

He eventually fired Rivera, when honestly he probably should have fired Hurney. 

Then we got Rhule, while so many are hating on rule, he took over this team when it was in shambles, and Luke unexpectedly retiring early. Cam on the downside.  That is a poo ton to over come, I don't give a fug who you are. 

Then Rhule got the team to play better his first year than ANYBODY expected. 

This raised expectations everywhere. And a poor oline and no CMC was just to much to over come. 

In steps Fit, with a full year under his belt, and revamped scouting department.  Now all sudden, it looks  like we got a good line,  our defense should be better. 

I know how you feel, but I think you're hanging to much of Tepper, and for that matter, Rhule.  I get it, it's easy to do when ya don't agree with decisions being made. I also know I have rarely agreed with the decisions made throughout the history of this franchise.  

As a fan, I don't  have to. 

I still cheer them to win every year. 

Rhule never should have been given the kind of power Tepper gave him.

He was a mid-tier college coach who never even got close to any kind of championship but had a bunch of media hype. Tepper and Hurney fell for it.

As is, he's barely qualified for an NFL assistant job, much less a head coaching role. Yet Tepper gave him the keys to the whole damn thing.

That's a big reason why I'm unhappy with our situation.

• Beer 1

6 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

He was a mid-tier college coach who never even got close to any kind of championship but had a bunch of media hype. Tepper and Hurney fell for it.

As is, he's barely qualified for an NFL assistant job, much less a head coaching role. Yet Tepper gave him the keys to the whole damn thing.

And if Rhule wasn't such an avid golfer and lover of fine dining he may have been a good NFL coach. THATS what he's done to get better.

In contrast Jim Harbaugh looks like he's in there lifting with his guys.

Duck Donuts anybody?

9 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I wouldn't want a headcoach who doesn't want finial say of roster.  

He hasn't won championships,  as he has moved on successfully after turning around 2 poo programs. Context is important.  So is perspective.  

• Beer 2

1 minute ago, rippadonn said:

Draining every penny from Americans wallets is a great way to get them to buy high priced goods!

Genius! That'll do it!

The thing that kills me, K-I-L-L-S my mind/soul......is that alllllllllll of it was intended. No other way. PERIOD.

STILL 40% of the smooth brains will remain under control by their brain worms and act like everything is peachy while wanting the abyss to continue...

And brother its going to get worse, the puppeteers have NO solutions. Stay safe, recession is on menu!!

• Flames 2