• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mini Camp news

Captain Morgan

Augusta Stone
@augustalstone
·
6m
"Buying in" is a big theme of today talking with Christian McCaffrey, Frankie Luvu and Shaq Thompson. 

Team building activities – like last week's #PanthersGames, golf outings with Rhule – have helped build chemistry after tough years of covid-related disruptions.

Augusta Stone
@augustalstone
·
26m
Frankie Luvu's up here today talking about how he's more of an energetic leader than a talker...

Augusta Stone
@augustalstone
·
33m
Christian McCaffrey says "everyone's talented" in the Panthers' running back room. There are fast guys, strong guys, patient guys... 

"The diversity of talent is exciting."

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

25 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:

CMC says WR Terrace Marshall has taken a “massive leap,” from last year.

Darin Gantt
@daringantt
·
4m
Panthers LB Shaq Thompson on the offseason and the level of participation: “A lot of guys have bought in."

Dude(Terrace) has the potential,  just needs the reps!! The Baker thing is something  I have been meh about but he does have chemistry  with Higgins. Some can pooh all they want but the truth is the truth. I think mentally Robby is wanting to force his way out but a few people don't want to believe it. 

Edited by Lurk21
  • Flames 2

14 minutes ago, Lurk21 said:

Dude(Terrace) has the potential,  just needs the reps!! The Baker thing is something  I have been meh about but he does have chemistry  with Higgins. Some can pooh all they want but the truth is the truth. I think mentally Robby is wanting to force his way out but a few people don't want to believe it. 

I'm buying in on Marshall.  If he can stay healthy he has all the tools.  CMC is always going to say the right things but he brought up his name.

• Pie 2

23 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I'm buying in on Marshall.  If he can stay healthy he has all the tools.  CMC is always going to say the right things but he brought up his name.

Exactly  @ForJimmy!!! For him to mention him, it definitely  has had to stand out. I think he even means the stuff he does in  training. Hope he pans out!!! 

• Beer 1

Home
See new Tweets

No file chosen
Your Home Timeline
David Newton
@DNewtonespn
·
24s
Matt Rhule on Sam Darnold: "I thought he was good today,'' That's not as good as last week when  he used the word "outstanding.''

Augusta Stone
@augustalstone
·
2m
Bradley Bozeman, who wasn't here at minicamp today, didn't feel well today. Rhule said it was non-Covid.

David Newton
@DNewtonespn
·
6m
Matt Rhule said having vets such as Christian McCaffrey and Shaq Thompson take on more of a coach's role today was good to give them a different perspective.

1 hour ago, kungfoodude said:

He didn't show much that much in limited time. He strikes me as a project without a clear landing spot.

I will point out that Mike Wahle looked at some tape(older 4 Man Rush podcast) and came away with largely the opinion that the gulf was noticeable between him becoming a quality NFL OL and where he was last year. He didn't seem to be too enthusiastic about his prospects.

I don't have high hopes for BC either (or anyone raw that is coached by rhule), but at least we do have improved coaching on the OL overall that could see some benefits.

I'd be happy with "excellent depth" but think he could be better than that. Just hard to get hopes up for any young player on this team...

4 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

I don't have high hopes for BC either (or anyone raw that is coached by rhule), but at least we do have improved coaching on the OL overall that could see some benefits.

I'd be happy with "excellent depth" but think he could be better than that. Just hard to get hopes up for any young player on this team...

Agreed. I'd like to see Brady Christensen and Ickey Ekwonu ball out this season.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1