• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Charlotte Hornets Free Agency Moves

The Hornets off season has been a nightmare. Miles must have messed up their plans. Think about it, what have we done. Extend-sign Martin/ other than that. Who will replace Miles production? I am 100% disappointed in GM and MJ. Why watch it you know we will be a .430 team? Did we hire defensive minded players to match Clifford. Where did the 30Million that we would have had to pay Miles go? MJ sitting on it? I have been a fan since 1988… this is very frustrating 

• Pie 2

I plan on making my voice heard by not buying the normal 6-8 home game tickets. How else can I protest, Lamelo will finish his rookie contract and get out of Charlotte asap. I am so disappointed. Not to mention the Bally sports contract debacle. 
This again sent a message to the league and the top players don’t come to Charlotte. I am just heart broken by leaderships lack of caring, this roster in no way matches Clifford’s coaching. 

10 hours ago, Jgsaltwater said:

I plan on making my voice heard by not buying the normal 6-8 home game tickets. How else can I protest, Lamelo will finish his rookie contract and get out of Charlotte asap. I am so disappointed. Not to mention the Bally sports contract debacle. 
This again sent a message to the league and the top players don’t come to Charlotte. I am just heart broken by leaderships lack of caring, this roster in no way matches Clifford’s coaching. 

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

I said Melo would bounce from Charlotte as soon as he became a FA and got pooped on by everyone lmao. Y’all put way too much faith into this franchise. We had and still do have a window of opportunity to possibly convince Melo but it is quickly disappearing. If Melo bolts because of the incompetence and frankly, cheapness, of this franchise, I am doing the same. I will not blindly follow a franchise that willingly avoids the moves necessary to be competitive. We lucked into Melo, enjoy it. If Wiseman was available, we 1000000000% would have selected him instead. 

Edited by USDepartmentOfSavagery
  • Beer 1

20 hours ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

I said Melo would bounce from Charlotte as soon as he became a FA and got pooped on by everyone lmao. Y’all put way too much faith into this franchise. We had and still do have a window of opportunity to possibly convince Melo but it is quickly disappearing. If Melo bolts because of the incompetence and frankly, cheapness, of this franchise, I am doing the same. I will not blindly follow a franchise that willingly avoids the moves necessary to be competitive. We lucked into Melo, enjoy it. If Wiseman was available, we 1000000000% would have selected him instead. 

I agree 100%