• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jaycee Horn to Active-PUP List

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

lol. A player can be on PUP 8a on a Tuesday and off of it at 8a on Wednesday. This is a non story. Ill be worried if its September and he is on it, but at that point he'd be on IR. 

yeah you really have until we get to 53 to be worried. Think that is the last week of August 

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

gotcha thanks, I didnt know that.  How do they get away with "vet days" and other stuff like that?

Vet days arent due to being physcially unable to perform. Im not sure of any other days that players get off. 

It's just like the injury report when it comes to PUP, you have to report it. 

Many players around the league on the PUP list right now, its a normal year round thing. Nothing really to invest into until they are on it for multiple weeks.

• Pie 1

Vet days arent due to being physcially unable to perform. Im not sure of any other days that players get off. 

It's just like the injury report when it comes to PUP, you have to report it. 

Many players around the league on the PUP list right now, its a normal year round thing. Nothing really to invest into until they are on it for multiple weeks.

I am not worried as of yet, just wondering how the hell is he already sore when he has "supposedly" been working out like a mad man. 

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

I am not worried as of yet, just wondering how the hell is he already sore when he has "supposedly" been working out like a mad man. 

It's possible he didnt pass his conditioning test to a point that the team preferred. This could be precautionary as well. I am hoping "sore" is just a blanket reason and not specific. Im sure the post pressers will give us more insight. 

• Pie 1

36 minutes ago, Snake said:

If Horn busts it's going to be one of the dumbest picks in the NFL in a long time. Passing up on Fields and Jones to pick a guy who can't even stay healthy one season. 

hell fug the QB's, Patrick surtain is looking like a future pro bowler for the broncos while Horn has a gimp foot. Just brutal.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

It's possible he didnt pass his conditioning test to a point that the team preferred. This could be precautionary as well. I am hoping "sore" is just a blanket reason and not specific. Im sure the post pressers will give us more insight. 

Yeah its going to be interesting to follow through camp.  I swear someone posted a vid of him catching a ball one handed after jumping for it and then landing on his foot.  I didnt think it would be an issue at all.  I guess I was wrong

3 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Yeah its going to be interesting to follow through camp.  I swear someone posted a vid of him catching a ball one handed after jumping for it and then landing on his foot.  I didnt think it would be an issue at all.  I guess I was wrong

Rhule just said it was precautionary, they stopped him from going out there to practice. Doesnt see it to be  a long term concern. 

1 hour ago, t96 said:

Ok and if he gets more different injuries then you can call him injury prone. Until then it’s pointless and stupid to do so.

calling me stupid?

not sure i'd disagree. i know my kids wouldn't. 

• Beer 2