• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thursday Panthers Camp Updates

Zod

3 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

The ball isnt being snapped by a lineman in that drill. I cant make out the jersey number (I think it is Cade Mays #64) but it doesnt appear to be elfein or bozeman. 

I went back and looked at the "official" close up of it and it was definitely someone with a 4 on their jersey. Looked small for Mays... JJ???

29 minutes ago, PizzaTheHutt said:

Jackie Lee is King of this place though. Dude is providing CONTENT. Thank you for your service. 

He's definitely posting a lot of content today.

Lighting the candle rather than cursing the darkness as the saying goes...

• Pie 1
  • Flames 2

2 hours ago, dxpanther said:

showing up a little less early by a matter of minutes than the next guy, is not showing "no initiative".  that guy couldve been in his locker studying the playbook for all you or the coaches know. it's not an indicator of jack. you could literally decide this by age, injuries, athleticism, potential, cap space. ANYTHING but, "hey this guy showed up on the field 15min early and this guy showed up 10min early". it's a gimmick for rookies to show the fans that care about stupid ish like this. nothing more.

you just cant see it.

i think you are just trying to feel better about being late for everything

• Beer 2