• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steve Smith on his camp observation’s

ncfan

That is fantastic news about CJ! He looks like a number 1 CB, and if he can figure the game out then our secondary could be the best in the NFL. Add that to Watson being suspended and week one is looking like a win!

Edited by pantherj
  • Beer 1

4 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

The Henderson news I fantastic.

If Jackson, Henderson, and Horn can create a no fly zone back there then all we have to worry about is stopping the run… obviously easier said than done.

But if you shut down the pass then your linebackers can play run first and be closer to the line and your lineman don't have to sell out on pass rushing and can read and react.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Yeah Steve loves to make hot takes. If he says something bland he's not really doing his job. Here is one of his comments about Baker:

“He [Mayfield] wears his emotions on his sleeve, I do too,” Smith said. “I was an emotional player. But the difference between Baker and I is one, I won triple crown—I led the league in something besides crying.”

I really don't want to see Baker out there crying unless we win a SB. Someone pass that along to him.

• Beer 1

10 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I like Corral's potential but I do think he needs a year of clipboard holding.

I would still rather the reps be split between Corral and Mayfield but after Corral's own comments I tend to agree.

His skill set seems to be suited to what we are doing but he needs some seasoning.