• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Tuesday practice thread

Zod

7 minutes ago, Michael G said:

Devin Jones played and UNC Pembroke. He's small (short anyway). It would be a big deal for that program to have him make an NFL roster. Has anyone from that school ever played on an NFL team?

I don't think so--I am a professor there, and I had not heard of Jones--but I do not go to the games either.

• Pie 2

Doubtful, the coach is standing like 1-2 yards away from the line, the rush is too shallow for a 3 step drop and anything longer would have given him time to feel and adjust from it.  It's a drill only to see if the OL can keep with DL and vice versa to see if DL can beat OL early in the rush.

• Pie 1

19 minutes ago, Panthering said:

I love how smooooooooth Corral's mechanics are, there's no tightness or resistance anywhere. 

I saw the report on him and his trainer and the out of the box training methods he has perfected with Matt. Letting the biggest muscles do the work as far as mechanics go. If I didn't have to hit the road id find it.

Edited by rippadonn

1 minute ago, MHS831 said:

Just from reading the posts, it sure seems as if Baker has already pulled ahead of Sam--but Baker seems to be motivated by the competition.  Not sure what goes on in Sam's head.

spooky ghost GIF

Super League Money GIF by Anderson .PaakThe inside of Sams head 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1