• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

QB & OL Musical Chairs--doesn't help ANYONE

davos

8 minutes ago, CRA said:

Yeah, he could of legal blown Baker up pending he didn’t go high and opted out.   Allen prevented us from actually seeing the consequences of that bad OL play 

Also Elflein. that big play to Shi.  In a real game, Baker gets destroyed. 

Here's Jordan on the right side with Erving at LT trying to get Sam killed on the TD pass

1811214258_ScreenShot2022-08-14at4_45_10PM.thumb.png.6229a37532d020840a0c331ab03b1dd3.png843005327_ScreenShot2022-08-14at4_45_23PM.thumb.png.942d4d8ed8cb21bcd8b84371348e216d.png

39 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Watching the replay, Jonathan Allen is the nicest guy in the world. He destroyed Jordan multiple times and each time quit once he got to Baker instead of putting him on the ground

I picked that up too. He definitely pulled away a couple times. 

I still can't understand why Jordan is starting with the other options available. 

• Beer 1

5 hours ago, roaddog96 said:

Agreed. Rhule is literally a walking contradiction. Fitterer is our only hope. Cut his favorite scrubs and force his hand because Rhule can't make the right decisions to save his life. 

The problem is that Fitterer ultimately answers to Rhule, unless something has changed. It may have but remember that was part of this original set up. Rhule has complete control.

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

matt rhule is a fuging idiot and the fact that he still has supporters on this board is amazing

he is clearly in over his head and doesnt have a clue how to manage a roster

tep and hurney are the idiots... rhule being a used car salesman sold them a clunker...

5 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

I’m wondering what one of the better o-line coaches in the League is thinking at this point. You can’t make me believe the guy is ok with what’s happening with the o-line.

Judging by his foul mouth during his first presser I assume it's a lot of fuging this and fuging that. I was just thinking that I hope he gives Rhule a wake up call on his O-line position battle BS

7 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

I’m wondering what one of the better o-line coaches in the League is thinking at this point. You can’t make me believe the guy is ok with what’s happening with the o-line.

I"m into 3rd quarter of the replay and Cade Mays is an instant upgrade over both Jordan and Elf

• Pie 2

4 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

Watching the replay, Jonathan Allen is the nicest guy in the world. He destroyed Jordan multiple times and each time quit once he got to Baker instead of putting him on the ground

I wonder if Rivera who take him to task over that.

I also wouldn't expect such kindness from the Patriots although it sounds like Baker and Darnold won't play much, if at all.

• Beer 1

6 minutes ago, trueblade said:

I wonder if Rivera who take him to task over that.

I also wouldn't expect such kindness from the Patriots although it sounds like Baker and Darnold won't play much, if at all.

Cam broke his foot in a Pats preseason game under relentless blitz so yeah, gonna be a tough one for PJ and Corral

• Pie 1