• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Give me three players that impressed you on Saturday

Zod

Baker - he arrived late this off season and yet still looked like a starting QB for us. Plus, it was a relief to see a Panthers QB actually throw deep again.

Barno - guy seemed to consistently be around the ball. Excited for his potential.

Higgins - I legitimately think at this point that he is better than RA. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

I honestly wouldn't mind a rewatch but 

- Brady Christensen (I am so fuging mad Matt Rhule refused to play him last year at either LT or LG and instead had him trying backup RT for the whole year)

- Shi Smith. Guy is just a playmaker 

- Brandon Smith, saw a couple great plays and a couple where he seemed to be a rookie. Regardless I was not expecting much from him so it was a pleasant surprise 

I think the biggest thing that stuck out to me was that Baker is, at minimum, a competent quarterback. Idk if he will ever win a superbowl, but I haven't see a QB that is competent since Cam got hurt 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, pdub0702 said:

Baker - he arrived late this off season and yet still looked like a starting QB for us. Plus, it was a relief to see a Panthers QB actually throw deep again.

Barno - guy seemed to consistently be around the ball. Excited for his potential.

I agree on Higgins. 

1 hour ago, pdub0702 said:

Higgins looks like a lock to make the 53 man roster. If he doesn't some team would sign him guaranteed. With all the depth at WR someone may get cut that will end up being a mistake. If it was up to me Robbie Anderson would've been traded back when he said that he wanted to be traded instead of be extended. That extention didn't make much sense. Does he really want to be in Carolina? I don't think so.

• Pie 1