• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Patriots Joint Practice Day 2

ncfan

39 minutes ago, MasterAwesome said:

Devin Jones was the CB we signed from UNC Pembroke two weeks ago.  Duke Dawson we signed three weeks ago, and he played at Florida.  Easy mix-up lol.

Oops. I'm not really devoting a lot of effort to learning these guys names unless they're still lurking about in 2 weeks.

• Beer 1

Just now, joemac said:

It would be dumb to just cut Sam at this point.  We've already gotta pay him 19 million dollars either way....might as well keep him around as the backup. Corral is obviously not ready for that role at this time, as much potential as I think he has. 

I disagree.  Whether he is on the roster or not, as you said, we owe him 19M to finish out this last contract year.  I'd rather get the obvious over with because the play and his presence isn't worth 19M.  He fuging sucks.  And I've maintained since last season, I honestly think PJ is a better QB than Darnold.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, Proudiddy said:

I disagree.  Whether he is on the roster or not, as you said, we owe him 19M to finish out this last contract year.  I'd rather get the obvious over with because the play and his presence isn't worth 19M.  He fuging sucks.  And I've maintained since last season, I honestly think PJ is a better QB than Darnold.

He does fuging suck.  I'm not disputing that at all. 

• Pie 1