• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Patriots Joint Practice Day 2

ncfan

6 minutes ago, The Huddler said:

I think I'm going to start a business

going to get a short bus, customize it panthers. Name the buisness "Carolina Huddle Adult Daycare. 

I will sell strap on pad helmets and adult diapers. Stick free popsickles and juiceboxes as well. 

Will also have a wifi hotspot so huddlers can log onto the huddle so they can post  

I plan on driving that bitch up to Spartanburg practices and games, I know I'll make bank  

keep us posted

• Pie 1
  • The D 2

3 minutes ago, The Huddler said:

going to get a short bus, customize it panthers. Name the buisness "Carolina Huddle Adult Daycare. 

I will sell strap on pad helmets and adult diapers. Stick free popsickles and juiceboxes as well. 

Will also have a wifi hotspot so huddlers can log onto the huddle so they can post  

I plan on driving that bitch up to Spartanburg practices and games, I know I'll make bank  

Anything in this world is possible…. This could be a great success. You miss 100 percent of the shots you don’t take.  Look at Michael Jordan for example, he never thought in his wildest dreams that he could be a starting guard in the NFL, then he stumbled upon Matt Rhule and is living out his dreams.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 2

8 minutes ago, The Huddler said:

Or you could just stop coming here and complaining about people complaining.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

12 minutes ago, The Huddler said:

Schitts Creek Good Luck GIF by CBC

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

6 minutes ago, frankw said:

Or you could just stop coming here and complaining about people complaining.

no back to back winning seasons ever,  a clueless coach,  last winning season was 2017,  15 total wins the past 3 years

I mean is he really surprised at our attitudes?  Maybe he needs to look in the mirror

Edited by mrcompletely11
  • Beer 1

14 minutes ago, The Huddler said:

If you can throw in matching Fatt Fhule t-shirts, then gosh darn it I’M IN!

• Flames 1