• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Patriots Joint Practice Day 2

ncfan

17 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Terrace needs to show something before 53 man cut down. Would suck to lose a good WR off waivers just for TMJ to be inactive every week

He was a terrible pick, total bust. Could have had Creed Humphrey but nooo lets double down a position that already had some depth because Joe Brady coached the guy for 1 season. 

• Pie 1

14 minutes ago, PantherFanInPhilly said:

After sporadically following the practice thread here yesterday, I got the sense that Pats came out the gate swinging but Carolina ended up getting the upper hand on the day.  Yet while reading Twitter right now, the general consensus I'm seeing seems to be that Pats pretty much dominated the day (at least when it came to their defense). 

I really wouldn't worry too much about who is "winning" these joint practices. At the end of the day, it matters about as much as the score in the game on Friday.

• Pie 2

47 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

so it might have been Tremble's fault that wasnt a TD.

He is still a second-year player and his second offensive coordinator/system in the NFL. At this point I do not expect him to completely understand the play design and his responsibilities on a play.  One of the skills that he needs to refine is his route running abilities when compared to his blocking.

Just now, Monrowed said:

He is still a second-year player and his second offensive coordinator/system in the NFL. At this point I do not expect him to completely understand the play design and his responsibilities on a play.  One of the skills that he needs to refine is his route running abilities when compared to his blocking.

yeah, im not coming down on Tremble. Its also preseason, so this footage should help him learn. Aty this point, he has only showed improvement... lets hope that trend continues. 

• Pie 2