• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

First Half Recap

shaq

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

OL looks like ass. Corral looks better but that's not saying much. He has a good quick release. He did throw a ball that should've been a pick six.

So thankful he ain’t sniffing the starting spot this year, he doesn’t seem ready to start anytime soon. Hopefully it’s just the lack of practice but man he needs to play better.

• Pie 1

Oline and interior Dline so far have been not very good. So far the biggest play on O is probably a reception for Ricci, and the depth for D kept them for scoring for a quarter and a half. Don't know if that days more about the D or the Pats O honestly.

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, shaq said:

So thankful he ain’t sniffing the starting spot this year, he doesn’t seem ready to start anytime soon. Hopefully it’s just the lack of practice but man he needs to play better.

I really don't know what he was thinking with the should've been pick six throw. I couldn't even tell who he was trying to throw to. He hit the Pats DB in stride right on the hands. Looked like he was throwing to him.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I really don't know what he was thinking with the should've been pick six throw. I couldn't even tell who he was trying to throw to. He hit the Pats DB in stride right on the hands. Looked like he was throwing to him.

That’s one of the only plays I got to see from him, man that looked bad. That’s a pick 6 all day in the regular season, really hope he looks better going forward in this game.