• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official 2023 QB Watch

saX man

I’m torn

I was watching CJ Stroud and he’s got a nice release but his foot work is oof on throws plus he has these throws that an average receiver won’t catch.

I love Bryce Young but I hate his size ALOT. He can gain weight but you can’t gain height.

Will Levis is still my wildcard and I have a feeling Panther scouts were down there looking at him more than Richardson at the UK/UF game.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, ForJimmy said:

Thank you for sharing! I was hoping Baker would take us out if the QB draft, but it sure doesn’t look like it. The Washington and Washington State QBs are really intriguing, will be interesting to see if they continue to climb the draft boards.

• Pie 1

17 minutes ago, saX man said:

Can tell you that Cam Ward is definitely one that’s been on NFL scout radars. 

Small school star that moved to a big conference with a road win at ranked Wisconsin in week 2 (still getting use to the new team) and looks like he is firing on all cylinders against Colorado St. He looks to have all the tools and height as well. I’m very intrigued….

7 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Small school star that moved to a big conference with a road win at ranked Wisconsin in week 2 (still getting use to the new team) and looks like he is firing on all cylinders against Colorado St. He looks to have all the tools and height as well. I’m very intrigued….

And he has thrown a lot of passes, which is a great thing for evaluating him.

• Pie 2

Levis is where it's at. My theory is these mid tier colleges produce the best QBs, because it forces the ones that rise up to learn to deal with pressure, navigate the pocket and stand tough or escape.

If we are in position to draft a QB I would take Levis first. 

• Pie 2

4 hours ago, Jaxel said:

Levis is where it's at. My theory is these mid tier colleges produce the best QBs, because it forces the ones that rise up to learn to deal with pressure, navigate the pocket and stand tough or escape.

If we are in position to draft a QB I would take Levis first. 

Not sure on Lewis, but I agree with mid tier colleges and having to rise up as you are not surrounded by elite talent. That is a great point!

1 hour ago, CarolinaLivin said:

Im not a fan of justin fields, but i will say that at least 98% of his throws are right after he just got done running for his life.

Yeah he is put in a bad situation, no doubt. But I feel we’ve seen years of outstanding college QBs from Ohio State amount to nothing in the NFL. Their system is just so good and they are always surrounded by elite talent. Just makes me hesitant.