• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official 2023 QB Watch

saX man

22 minutes ago, Martin said:

Yeah he is put in a bad situation, no doubt. But I feel we’ve seen years of outstanding college QBs from Ohio State amount to nothing in the NFL. Their system is just so good and they are always surrounded by elite talent. Just makes me hesitant.

I mean that should make you hesitant about any QB coming from a school with top recruits everywhere. Its just hard because most QBs are drafted to really bad programs (top 10) or get a rookie head coach. I think most QBs just have to be in near-perfect situations most of the time coming into the league. Ohio stat QBs haven’t had the luck of getting drafted to great franchises. I don’t think they were great players (haskins, fields) but i think if they could’ve ended up on better teams, it would’ve helped for sure

Edited by CarolinaLivin

19 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I like him, but I don’t think he does anything on an elite level to make him a first rounder. He is smart and solid, but runs a pass friendly offense. 

I agree but take smart and solid and throw in the fact he can run and you have a good QB on a rookie deal

There’s some real value in that if the rest of your roster is set up for it

• Pie 1