• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers cut Daviyon Nixon

Zod

3 hours ago, bythenbrs said:

Character concerns?  Lady Macbeth goads Hamlet into committing regicide, Hamlet starts offing others (fratricide), and then she is driven by remorse to suicide.  Character concerns?

“That’s a bold strategy, Cotton.  Let’s see if it pays off.”

I never believed those rumors about her myself. I think they were just stories spread around about her as a form of character assassination. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Jackie Lee said:

Yeah 9 tackles, 1 sack, 2 qb hits and 3 pressures on 77 snaps seems NFL caliber to me for a backup/rotational guy

Yeah, IDK if I have seen enough of him to say he is NFL caliber or not. The fact that he made it through waivers and currently sits on the PS probably isn't a great thing.

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

Yeah, IDK if I have seen enough of him to say he is NFL caliber or not. The fact that he made it through waivers and currently sits on the PS probably isn't a great thing.

Timing sure helped....teams have already bought plane tickets and formed a game plan with the players they have. I know the vikings wavied a decent DT with real NFL exp at the same time. One of the benefits to Pats scrimmage was to check players just like Nixon. 

I think hes out of position here. It seems Phil wants to run his 3-3-5 "magic" D........... Roy and Mccall are NTs, were as Nixon is a 3 tech in a 4-3. There were *rumors* that he wasnt doing enough lifting and rehab...idk. Maybe his focus was all wrong and this will help wake him up since his ego got hit with the "no team claimed" me news. Old hawkeye rumor was he was selling drugs too....

Panthers sure do need someone unknown to step up on the DL, I thought it could have been Nixon.....but now its looking like Mccall, new guy, YGM, or Brano. 

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, Pakmeng said:

Way too much drama over a 3rd string player.

Seriously! many here on the Huddle were so damn mad yesterday they lopped off their penises for some reason as if that was going to get Daviyon Nixon back on the roster. Hey maybe it worked cuz he's back on the PS roster so it sounds like lopping off your penis is a good idea 

• The D 1

1 minute ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Seriously! many here on the Huddle were so damn mad yesterday they lopped off their penises for some reason as if that was going to get Daviyon Nixon back on the roster. Hey maybe it worked cuz he's back on the PS roster so it sounds like lopping off your penis is a good idea 

Im still not over your Curry pic.....

1649123860428.thumb.png.199d0d59958da6de66a9a86c95445261.png

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1