• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Well...it's the night before

ladypanther

3 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Rhule has no interest in anything besides being a locker room cheerleader for $8M a year now that he accepted the fact he needed NFL coaches around him. I still don't trust him with time outs, active/inactives/ position battle BS etc...

My thoughts, exactly.

• Beer 1

8 hours ago, ladypanther said:

We have waited for this.  Some of us have hope...others are afraid to hope. I think it is fair to say we like a lot of our players...we do not have any confidence in our head coach.  

Baker Mayfield.....dude...I hope you are the real deal and that you and Ben McAdoo are a great match. We need that.

Coaches..we need our new additions to make up for our NFL inexperienced HC.  

Luck..we need some...especially with  injuries.  CMC...we need you and you seem like such a good guy....stay healthy please.

At this time I do not like the owner or the HC. But I always want this team to succeed.

Baker...I know he is motivated...I also hope he is very good.

I want a win tomorrow......GO PANTHERS.

Thank you Lady Panther. I can tell your message is heart felt and most sincere. We’re lucky to have you on this forum. You’re a true Panthers Fan.

Keep Pounding!

• Beer 1

9 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

It's like A Christmas Story and we don't know if we get a Red Ryder or a Bunny Suit

Didn't somebody do a "Night Before Christmas" type story on opening day here some years back?

I think it was before a season where we were expected to be good, so it's been a while 😕

• Beer 1