• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Carolina Huddle OFFICIAL Fire Rhule week 1 thread…..the one stop shop on Rhule hate to cut down on threads later.

WarPanthers89

I'm over it man.  My God.  This is fuging ridiculous.  I've never seen poo so unprofessional in my life.  Bench Henderson and put Taylor in there now.  He has no business being out on the field.  Another product of "I know that guy from the 'process', so let's go get him" Rhule-acquistion...  I'm so fuging tired of this shitty ass bullshit mother fuging collegiate circus Tepper has turned us into.  So fuging unprofessional.

Like how do you even think that was a good idea Henderson?  This team is so fuging undisciplined and unaccountable, and it starts with the leadership.  We all tried to inhale the sunshine and rainbows with the offseason changes, but fact of the matter is, poo isn't changing.  It's only going to get worse with Rhule still here...  and honestly, probably the same goes for as long as Tepper is here.  This poo is a fuging joke.